amber-trix Amber Trix

Ruby has always wondered if there was more to life than hers. She is trying to bring her brother back in time to save their home. Will she do it? Or will she be trapped in sorrow forever? Be prepared to step into a world of fantasy and magic. If you like dragons this book is for you.


#7 in Adventure All public.
7
18.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Meet Ruby

Hi, I am Ruby. I am 11 years old. But what I am guessing that you do not know that I am the daughter of Malificent. I know, I know. She was evil and all that but that is the way things are. But do not panic and run. I am good. Sure, she cursed a beautiful princess to die but instead she slept for a hundred years, but guess what? My cruel mother died from a rock falling from the sky. I saw it and it looked like part of the sun. Now I wear a piece of the fallen rock around my neck as a reminder that she will never hurt me again. Although, everytime I touch it I miss her even when I remember how much she hurt me and my brother, Luka. Oh, haven't I mentioned him? Anyway, I don't talk about him much. You know why? He disappeared on the brightest night in 1000 years. I miss him so much. Everytime mother dragged me to a cave and locked me in there, it was always Luka who saved me. My mission is to set out into the world and bring him back home.

June 3, 2023, 4:20 p.m. 2 Report Embed Follow story
6
Read next chapter Luka

Comment something

Post!
Haiku_ Girl Haiku_ Girl
Its ok I like it
October 15, 2023, 16:00
Charlotte Manning Charlotte Manning
Nice job Amelia, like the first chapter.
June 03, 2023, 23:37
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 9 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!