chaoticproductions CCU Shiesty

Esly Pillman finds the desire to become a hero and strike fear into the heart of villains as he becomes Welkin he will find that being a hero has deep dark consequences when he is met with devastating murders to solve, robberies, and cults stop.


Action Web toons All public.

#superhero #comic #action #GNTLMN #welkin
1
3.1k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Tuesday
reading time
AA Share

Madness


Monday it’s raining, the chilling breeze rushes down the mad city streets of Trenton; criminals, lowlifes, and hookers everywhere and not a damn person to stop the madness. Ever since mom died my family is looking to me to be they’re savior but how can I be when the job I have isn’t even paying the bare minimum even when the city sleeps some shit is going down just last week my friend Sebastian told me a young girl got shot down over 15$ damn this city I need to get my little brother and sister out of here. -Esly



Monday


We see young Esly Pillman get up from his chair leaving for work with his journal in hand the local Uber driver Daryl gives him a ride to work. Esly works tirelessly at Franks Bookstore Facility where he puts books on a conveyor belt to be shipped or disposes them due to lazy writing, not what the bookstore is look for, or just books that have been broken or written in but through the tireless boredom he has the gym where he develops the bulking body he desires day by day.


As Esly leaves the gym and walks him in the dark and rain to people getting mugged and gangs graffitiing the town walls, he just shakes in disappointment as he continues to push forward. He then is faced with a protest for HLG (Have Love for Gays) movement on his block, a random strange pull out a gun a shoots at the protesters. As protesters run from the site of assailant the police make the the matter even worse by letting off blazing fire, bullets flying into the crowd Esly looks down at a young woman loosing her life he knelt down as she grabbed his hand as she falls into deaths arms, she whispers “help me”. Esly holding the young woman’s hand ponders the thought “how can this city be saved if people aren’t willing to change”, “how can one man make a difference in a big city like Trenton.”


As ambulances arrive Esly lets go and pushes on to home and begins writing the awful day he has witnessed, as he begins to put pen to paper he looks at a picture ofhis family when they were while his dad, mom and siblings all together with him. He begins to reminisce of the “good ole days” but now all he has is the shell of the person he was and two mouths to feed. Esly walks walks into the living room to his sibling arguing over the television program, his little brother wants to watch The Guy: Faster than the Speed of Light, Esly tries to calm them both down with a compromising with both of them but as soon Esly can get the word out of his mouth The Guy shows up on the television screen he has just had a hard fought battle with his archenemy The Owl. The Guy serves the damage he finds a young woman laying on the ground severely injured.


Woman: Guy…. I’m bleeding out. I don’t think I’ll make it.


Guy: Gorgeous you must’ve not have gotten the memo I’m faster than the speed of light.


Esly’s mind goes blank as he goes outside the rain still pouring, all his mind can replay is the woman he couldn’t save losing her life.


Esly: I’ve had enough. If I want change I mustn’t wait around for others to change. I must be the one to do so. I will be the justice, hope and fear this city deserves. It’s time I become…… A hero.


Feb. 7, 2023, 10 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Awakening

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!

Related stories