michael-nichols Michael Nichols

This is relevant information concerning the world of Neveryll. This info pertains to the novels and short stories I am writing under *DWM* (Dream Wysh Madness). I have included maps of my world that I myself drew.


Fantasy Epic All public.

#fantasy #michaelnichols #neveryll
0
14.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

This is me, Michael.


I am writing here to tell you some things.

There are three things needing explanation:

-the word 'talons',

-the word 'bloodestry', and

-the 'bloodline of heroes'.


--'talons' is a curse word. It references a place in the extreme north upon Neveryll called, 'Hels Talons', the gateway to the Hel-Fyre Torments. Hel is where Syn lives with P.E.G.S.L.A.W. the seven mortal vices: Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Lust, Avarice, Wrath.

So, when 'talons' is used it is a curse word to hel.

------------------

--'bloodestry is a polysemious word. It speaks of the Blackpool family and its bloodline of heroes.

It also tells of the bloodline of heroes from Destiny & Fate (two of the entities cosmic)

--------------------

There are eight bloodlines from Destiny & Fate. Eight family lineages were gifted to be the players in the Paradox Prophecies of Neveryll. These eight bloodlines will enact the events of prophecy so as to keep Neveryll alive and flourishing. There main reason is to contend with something known as *T.M.T.S.N.B. from outside of the barrier that is the Seven Celestial Laws.

*= The Machine That Should Not Be.

-------------------

The Bloodlines

bloodline of...

* heroes

* royalty

* madness

* fools

* betrayers

* immorality

* dreams

* prophets









Feb. 11, 2023, 7:02 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Era's of the Timeline (& breaches)

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 11 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!