nightmare333 Marilyn Lindoor

Marcus and his girlfriend Estelle was ready for a vacation- They needed it badly, so when Marcus suggest they go to his Aunt Rosalie's place in te country side, Estelle was all aboard. It wasn't the vacation they had hoped for though. Strange things were happening in Sunny Hills , but only at Aunt Rosalie's. Will they be able to stop whatever's happening or will they regret ever going to Sunny Hills?


#1 in Horror Not for children under 13. © Yes
45
39.9k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every week
reading time
AA Share

CHAPTER 1

Marcus was carrying what felt like the fourth bag to the car. When he went back inside, his girlfriend Estelle was beaming at him from their bedroom.

“I am so excited for this trip! It's going to be awesome!” She cried out jumping up and down and doing a little dance.

“Do you think we packed enough stuff?” she asked suddenly worried. He walked over to her, taking her hands into his.

“I’m so happy you’re coming but I just carried the fourth bag to the car, I think we’re good to go.” he chuckled, shoulders shaking with laughter.

“Don’t worry, everything we need, we have. If we forgot something we can just buy it when we get there” he added, leaning forward giving her a kiss on the forehead.

She smiled back “You’re right, I don’t know why I’m so wired up, I’m so ready for this weekend.” Marcus laughed at her, she always got like this whenever they went out somewhere.

“I am too but before we leave there’s something I have to tell you. It's about my aunt...she’s a bit strange, not in a bad way though, she has strange habits and rules that we have to follow. So, when we get there, please don’t to be alarmed when she behaves weirdly okay?” he finished.

It was his turn to be worried. The concern on his face was wiped away by her hand taking his. She kissed him on the nose.

“Don’t worry about it, it will all work out my love. Let’s get going”

After checking that they locked the doors, they got into the car and drove off.

Jan. 11, 2023, 7:07 p.m. 14 Report Embed Follow story
15
Read next chapter CHAPTER 2

Comment something

Post!
MJ Monique Johnson
Why am I so excited for this!!
November 26, 2023, 02:18

  • Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
    Haha it's good right? Thank you for your excitement December 14, 2023, 08:27
Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
Great chapter!
November 18, 2023, 15:46

J A Allison J A Allison
Not telling you how to write your story. This is just a suggestion. Begin with something that will hook the reader. Rather than simple dialogue, start it with the paragraph, “It was his turn to be worried…”. This gives a sense of mystery and makes me want to know why and continue reading. Like I said, just a suggestion. You do have more reads than I, so what do I know, right? Good story. Keep up good work!
August 16, 2023, 09:52

  • Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
    Ha ha, thanx for the suggestion, will do so in my next novel. This is a horror lol but thanx. August 16, 2023, 10:20
  • J A Allison J A Allison
    Horror, mystery, romance, doesn’t matter.. hook the reader August 16, 2023, 17:38
Ferit Izan Ferit Izan
Good
July 01, 2023, 16:04

Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
I really like the chapter, waiting on next. 👍
March 29, 2023, 04:07
Abeze Thibou Abeze Thibou
Quite interesting so far, one of the few stories on this site to keep my attention.
February 27, 2023, 22:56

  • Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
    Wow, that means a lot. Thank you so much ❣️ February 28, 2023, 05:29
Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
So far, very compelling. A couple of punctuation/grammar mistakes, but its amazing so far, You doing great!
January 22, 2023, 08:59

  • Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
    Thank you for reading as well as thank you for the review, I really appreciated it January 24, 2023, 08:52
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 26 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!