L
Lynette Joy


A girl who has been under oppression her whole life had decided to sacrifice herself to save the world. Everything was going as planned. Until it wasn't...


Fantasy All public.
3
2.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Beginning

In the early hours of the morning a girl walked in an enchanted forest. She felt the breath of the wind against her skin. Glowing flowers made the walkway clear. She was here to ensure the future of the world. For a long time people told her she was nothing. Their words were like daggers to her heart. But, she never stopped loving the ones who damaged her. She was here to sacrifice for the ones who hated. There was a break in the trees and she knew she was where she was meant to be. Away form the safe canopy of the trees she felt scared.


"You made it." A voice hissed from some hidden place.


"I am ready." The girl spoke into the midnight air.


"Let's begin, then" There was a break in the air then a screech. And finally the air fell silent. The Awakening had begun.

Dec. 2, 2022, 9:26 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Broken Soul

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!