M
Miriam Mystic


Betty reincarnated Into the body of a princess who has 7 hot mouth watering husbands. Betty knew how sensitive her body parts were that was why she never let a guy come close to her but who could have thought that in the next moment, she was in a world of a reverse harem. Worst was her 7 fake husbands were possessive, manipulative and dominant,ready to share her and have her anytime they want.


Erotica For over 21 (adults) only.

#interactive #erotica #historical #hatred #betrayallove
1 / 99 CHAPTERS Interactive story
1
1.2k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Saturday
reading time
AA Share

1

"Jerry!, How could you do this to me!?" I sobbed, my legs were moving on its own, backwards while i shook my head trying to get the image off my head.

No!, Maybe this is a hideous nightmare, maybe I was still asleep. If I wake up, everything would be fine because I know that Jerry loves me so much and could never hurt me, he could never cheat on me.


"Betty, am sorry, it isn't my fault" Jeremy said trying to use those disgusting hands to touch me but I moved back.


"It isn't your fault??, What do you mean!!" I yelled, anger coursing through my whole being.


How dare him!


He cheated on me, with no random girl but my best friend and he dare to talk this nonsense to me.


The anger inside me was clearly boiling and in the next minute, I unleashed it, sending furious slaps at his cheeks.


He staggered back, shock clearly written on his face before anger took control of him, he grabbed my arm, hitting my back on the wall while I struggled.


"Listen to me bet,, your the one at fault here, if you weren't so stingy with that cherry of yours, we would have still been together but what did you do?, You never let me touch you!, Not even your bare back!!" Jeremy fumed and pushed me to the floor, kicking me with his expensive shoe.


In the next second, I was thrown at of my ex-boyfriend's house like a rotten and over used cabbage.


My eyeballs were blurry with tears and all I wanted to do was to disappear, disappear to somewhere that I would never see the people of this cruel and unfair world again.


A place where Jeremy, mia who was once my best friend. A place I would live to enjoy myself and know no pain.


"Miss!!, Get out of the way!!"


I was too late to move or understand what was going on because the car which was moving in high speed had already hit me, tossing my weak body to a side.


Blood Tainted the floor and I could hardly hear my own breathing, at last, my prayer came to pass.


~~~~


My eyeballs opened and I synchronized the beautiful well furnished room. In just one look, I could tell that it wasn't my room because I knew I couldn't afford a room as gigantic as this.


It was like I was in heaven!.


Suddenly, something stirred in either side of me and I froze. Who was laying next to me!!?.


I quickly closed my eyes when I felt the person climbing down from the queen sized bed I was laying on.


"Little kitten, I know you're awake" The man's deep voice echoed around the room but I still had my eyes closed stubbornly.


"I think I would wake you up myself" His very attractive voice came up again and then I felt his got breathe fanning my neck and my heart rate trippled.


His lips lashed on, sucking, biting and nibbling at my neck, I gasped and a little throaty moan escaped my lips. Damn, my sensitive skin!


I opened my eyeballs and my breathe hitched when I saw the most handsome man I've never seen in my life, his unbelievable blue eyes were pinned at me, like a panther ready to swallow its prey.


I look away quickly.


How can I let a stranger touch me like this!?


"Wh...who are you?" I stuttered, my cheeks still hot.


Now this handsome stranger looked taken aback by my words, flabbergasted to be exact but what is so shocking in my words, I never knew him.


"I tried to be so nice to you today because his highness threatened me but what are you planning right now you barbaric woman?" The handsome stranger said glaring at me, the glare which is popularly called death.


I stood up immediately he said so but when the red duvet slipped passed my body, my jaw hit the ground when I found out that I was naked.


Bare, not only that, there was some changes in my body, my breasts which were one very small had turned damn big and busty.


My once big bumpy stomach, probably because I was once fat had turned flat and all I could do was stare at my beautiful body in amazement.


"Mad woman!"


The man retorted before walking out of the door, closing the door in a loud bang while I sat there, still staring at the miracles that occurred to my body but then something was wrong!


I stood up, rushing towards the mirror, another shocker!, My brown hair had turned white and my lips damn red but swollen, my brown eyeballs had also turned blue.


I stared at the woman in the mirror in amazement, the woman which was now me looked so gorgeous, like an angel.


Was this me?


To confirm, I touched my cheeks which my reflection followed me to do in the same time, second, minute and pace.

Oct. 8, 2022, 9:11 p.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
3
The End

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~