N
Nonkululeko Neist


First time writer. Dipping into my imagination and experimenting with, Fantasy Erotica. Writing for fun and enjoyment, and sharing my thoughts and fantasies with like-minded individuals. I wish to create a safe space, not only for myself but others as well, by being authentic with my truth and accepting all of my beautiful shadows, in all their hues. Thank you for reading and i appreciate your time and honesty. (Side note) English is my second language, my grammar may not be the best but I'll give it my all.


Short Story For over 18 only.

# #fantasy #erotica #mischief #explore #your #mind #adventure
Short tale
0
905 VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

The woods whisper

I can't stop running.... My chest is so tight, can't stop to breathe because if I do, he'll catch me. I should've listened to Amy's warnings about Paul, and I wouldn't be in this situation right now!


The air feels so incredibly thick right now, where am I? I've been running for what seems like eternity now, and to top it all off, I'm still sticky down there. That damn Paul...fucking psycho! But the man is devilishly skilled with his fingers.

Regrets are pointless at this stage, I just wish I knew where I was or had my phone with me.


I'm not usually one to shy away from, new sexual experiences but that man didn't feel natural at all, could've sworn I heard him growl. Definitely saw how his canines elongated, when my hands ventured down his abdomen. Me touching his cock, sent shivers down my spine, it instantly became so warm! There's definitely something supernatural about Paul- and he lost his mind in a second! Can't believe he bit me like that.


Mama always used to say, "you dip your finger into that, wild honey, all the critters will come for a taste!" That made no sense to me at all- but here I am, running from one, a critter that wants to suck all of my, sweet juices. What the hell am I even saying right now?! I seem to be out of my mind as well. Something isn't right here and I'm in the thick of it


[Panting] oh my goodness, I seem to have ventured so far into the woods, and the change in the air, it feels dangerous! Damn it... I need to pee so badly but I feel eyes on me. From just a minute ago, this area was buzzing with life, noisy and breathing. But at this very moment-nothing! Something doesn't feel right, this feeling in the pit of my stomach.... I'm paralysed, why can't I move? It's not only that though, I'm still dripping down there, why I am so aroused?! No, it can't be normal at all...it can't be!


Alright young lady, just breathe, you can't let your anxiety take over right now. You need to think.

I just need to, [screams]... what the hell is going on with me? I'm burning up, I think I'm having an orgasm. Whatever this is, it can't be happening right now, it can't!


["does it feel good? am I making you feel good?!]

Turning around, "who said that? who's there?" Fear crept up at the back of my throat and I couldn't even run. Did Paul catch up to me so quickly? No...no, he couldn't have, I knocked him out pretty good. This voice is different, it's deeper and more sinister.

I'm going to die here and I don't even know where I fucking am!

Oct. 2, 2022, 1 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued...

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~