noah-rowland Noah Rowland

Tomas is trying to survive killer clowns in Smiles Entertainent with he's friends, will he survive a series of The Clown Games? Will they survive the blood hungry clowns? Or will they be eaten? Or stirred in a pot of human limbs? Want to know? Find out... 15+ Sorry for the inconvenience in not making new stories, I am currently having a long break because I've been working a bit too hard for these stories. I'll come back soon. -🏅No.6 in horror -🏅No.4 in Teen horror


#5 in Horror #2 in Teen horror Not for children under 13.

#horror
26
3.1k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 10 days
reading time
AA Share

SMILE

"Tomas come get your photo!" Said mom. I got preoccupied by the trees and The nature of the forest around me, I walked to mom. "Okay," I said. "Smile!' Said mom. I smiled and she took a photo of me. "Okay home time," said mom.

We walked out of the forest, went In the car, and started to dive home. My mom gave me a photo of me. . . there was something in the back of the photo behind the tree showing itself. It had chipped, blank white skin, a smile across its face, a red nose, yellow, and red striped party hat, with a pom-pom onyop of he's hat. No eyes, and had a clown-like uniform with yellow and red stripes running down his top and pants. This thing can only not just be described as a clown, but also described as... Not human.

I looked around vigorously, looking around for that clown. . . nothing— I was constantly looking behind me where the boot is— because I kept thinking it is in the boot. I wanted to show mom the photo, but she was driving.

We arrived home, mom parked her car right in the garage. She got out of the car, and went to the boot. "Mom!" I said.

"What?" Mom questioned.

"Look at this photo, there is a clown at the back of the photo behind the tree!" I said. . .

"What clown?" Questioned Mom.

"What do you mean it's right here!" I said while pointing where it is in the photo.

"Nope, don't see a clown," said Mom. Mom thinks because I'm a kid I have amazing imagination, so I started to not be sure about it. And blamed it on my imagination, I went In our house I grabbed my lunches my mom put on the counter, and put it in my Bag. I went In my bedroom and got some boared games to play when we are bored, so I stuffed that in my Bag and zipped my bag up.

I am ready for tomorrow's camp,I thought. I sniffed and smelt some food but I can't describe what it smelt like. "Dinner is ready," said Mom.I darted to the dinner table— it was spaghetti and meatballs— can't go wrong with that. I am overly excited for camp. I grabbed my food and went to the dining table and started eating. Sauce splatting around my face, And I sucked the spaghetti into my mouth, I grabbed my serviette, and wiped my face where the sauces are. I kept eating...

"Finished!" I said.

"Wow, okay you finished that quickly," said mom. "Go brush your teeth and bed," Said mom. I went to the bathroom, and started brushing my teeth, I brushed... And brushed...

I brushed my teeth pretty quickly considering my exhilaration of going to camp, I was getting nervous about me worrying about a clown when it's just an imagination of mine. I darted to my bed and slept...

"Wake up, time to get ready for some breakfast and camp!" Said mom. I got up from my bed and sprinted to the dining table for breakfast like a marathon runner. We had pancakes, I don't really love pancakes, but I think it's alright. I reckon mom gave me pancakes just to stop me rushing everywhere around the house, but I also don't want to miss any cool events. We'll I don't want to be late. so I just ran everywhere and just get ready, I ate my pancakes, I went to get dressed with casual clothes because it's camp. I got my bag, and ran in the garage and went In the car in the passenger seat next to the driving seat. And relaxed. My mom is slow considering how enthusiastic I am, she can't even keep up with it. While relaxing I saw something in the rear-view mirror. . . It was the clown, I screamed out for help, but mom can't hear me because I'm I the car. I got out of the car, and ran straight to mom. "Mom, I swear there is a clown in the cat," I said. My mom checked the boot, and the last to seats at the back. Nothing.

We drove to camp...




Sept. 20, 2022, 6:59 a.m. 11 Report Embed Follow story
7
Read next chapter CAMP

Comment something

Post!
Ferit Izan Ferit Izan
It's so good
July 01, 2023, 16:03

  • Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
    Thank you, I hope you enjoy the whole story! If you haves I hope you loved it! July 01, 2023, 23:37
JS Jack Smith
Wow, this was such a remarkable story, I can see that you like books about scary clowns. I guess because you do, I had an idea to advertise to you my book, Kircus Kreeps. And also, I made it a way that you can give me prompt ideas (I'm only doing 6 Episodes per season). But anyway to keep it short and sweet, I made it for all ages (and I like doing horror like that). And also you are very welcome to give me an idea on my next monster topic for my new season. I appreciate you taking the time to read this, I just thought it would be cool to share. Sincerely, Jack Smith
May 14, 2023, 15:44

  • Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
    Sounds intriguing, sorry about the delay there, I didn't get a notification somehow from the feedback. But thank you for the support and feedback! June 23, 2023, 09:05
MR Mohammad Raza
This is a brilliant story! No wonder this is ranked 4th in Horror. Congratulations!!
May 06, 2023, 16:50

  • Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
    Thank you for much for your feedback! I would suggest to read SMILE RECREATION. It is the recreational version of this story. Bit so much better. And I quoted it, the best story I have ever written. I could use one of your comments or feedback as a quote too! June 23, 2023, 09:04
Zainab Syeda Zainab Syeda
OMG YOUR SO TALENTED!
April 12, 2023, 08:28

Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
Thanks!
January 26, 2023, 10:23
Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
oh my god! hooked on this! that clown behind him in the photo gave me the creeps! good work!!!
January 26, 2023, 10:21
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 5 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!