noah-rowland Noah Rowland

Jack will have to survive against a creature or ghost, will he survive the toughest, most challenging moments of he's life? Or will he's head be ripped off? Who is chasing him? Is it even a ghost? Or a Creature? Or a demon? Find out...


Horror Ghost stories Not for children under 13.

#ghost #horror
4
1.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Saturday
reading time
AA Share

CLOSE CALL.

I ran through the Forest, trees passing by, and something chasing me into the depths of the forest... from seeing whatever that thing is, I ran as fast as I can, having adrenaline rushes feeling like an athlete that's running, and trying to make first place. Chills and goosebumps covering me like a blanket. Running, and quick footsteps behind me.


Puffing and panting like a dog. This place is a massacre,I thought while running. I called for help. "HELP!!" I yelled while running in the forest further. "HELP!" I yelled repeatedly. I saw a house in the distance I went In the house and occupied it, and locked all the doors, and turned off all the lights, I hear banging by the door. . . I quickly hid behind a table that has no legs. Like a kitchen table. BANG, BANG! BANG!! It kicked the door down. . . Oh my God, stay calm, stay calm, I thought while making quiet breaths I inhaled, I exhaled, I inhaled and exhaled, and stayed quiet, not a muscle moving. I see glowing eyes in the darkness of the house.


Moving, and looking around, it was hard to see what it looks like,

but all that I see is glowing eyes. It was walking towards me passing the table that I'm hiding behind. It started going upstairs.

THUMP, THUMP! THUMP!! I waited... Let's go, I thought. I took a break for it and ran quietly. . . it didn't hear me, before early celebrations I must run. I will remember this day, I ran deeper into the forest, no flashlight or either wise, it will find me... again.


THE END

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON

CHAPTER GRAVE MISTAKESOON...

Sept. 15, 2022, 9:51 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
To be continued... New chapter Every Saturday.

Meet the author

Noah Rowland A young author; one of the best writers in my high school. And a plan of getting my story SMILE chapter 2 published and to reach number 1 in horror.

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~