ravena-black Melody Miles

Cameron is a Mafia leader he finds out who was sex trafficking in his turf and cussing problems he hears his sisters old friend that went missing is the bad guys step daughter let's see how things turn out


Erotica For over 21 (adults) only.

#mafia # #queen #abuse #sextrafficking #romance #erotica
5
1.6k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

Chapter 1 Cameron's p.o.v.

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring, I get up and stretch my limbs. I look over to my clock, it's 11:30 pm. tonight I was heading back to the club. I got dressed in a black muscle shirt and dark red button up dress shirt and put on a black coat on and clipped a black tie into my shirt. I go over to my drawer next to my bed and put my gun in the lip of the back of my dress pants. then I walk over to the sink and brushed my wet hair back.

I grabbed my wallet and walked down stairs. Jimmy was waiting at my front door. " hey boss glad you are able to sleep, your sister is at the club tonight with her friends." he tells me " what about our rat problem.." I say. he walks with me to the car garage and I see a man in a black cover over his face. " he is here, he was sex trafficking girls in our turf and was pocketing our money while we were trying to fix things out here." he says. I take out my gun. and take off the cover. the greasy man looks up at me through his beaten up face. I grip his hair tightly and look him in the eye. " so who is the one you were partnering up with .?" I gorwled at him I take off the gag and he breaths in a shaking breath. Mr herny miles is has been sex trafficking girls I hear he is sold his own daughter well step daughter. he has a safe house by the docks." this bastard I chuckle darkly. " so you gonna let me go right I told you what I know about it please. " I stand up and shoot him in the head twice.


" Jimmy have the boys clean this mess up and find the gurl."I say to him.

I get in my car and drove over to the club to make sure my sisters birthday was going smoothly. as I pulled up I put my gun in my glove compartment and get out and the valet parked my car. I walk in and see the blue neon lights moving to the music. my eyes roam the crowd as I found my sister. I walk out to her and she says," ah my handsome brother has came to me at last. is everything okay tonight. " I hug her and said, "the rat problem is gone but I must go get a few girls. Henry miles step daughter do you know her name with your contacts?" she gahpsed at me and looked at me " Freya that's her name. she was one of my good friends in highschool she didn't talk much but after graduation she dropped after the face of the earth. if he is her stap dad you must save her."

I kissed her cheek and say," I will save her and the girls there. get home safely with John. I may need your help later." she nods and I walk away.

Jimmy pulls up in a black van and I got in. tonight was gonna be a long night.

Sept. 7, 2022, 3:08 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
2
Read next chapter Chapter 2 Freya's p.o.v

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 3 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!

Related stories