Short tale
10
2.9k VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

Crazy

First of all I would like to say that I'm not crazy. I just know that we were meant to be together. No one's ever going to understand you the way that I do. They can't appreciate all of your little quirks that make you, you; gosh why do you smell so good. To have all of these thoughts and emotions go crazy when you're around me, what's a man to do? You're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen yet you don't know me. I know everything about you. I love everything about you. Every day I make sure you get home safe no matter what. Nothing else matters. One day you'll notice me and want to love me, I hope. Oh no, what if you don't? what if you hate me? What if I'm not enough for her and she wants nothing to do with me? Wait, I should calm down. Is it weird that I print the pictures that she posts on social media out and make photo albums with them? I mean, if she posts them then they are for the public right? I can see us ten years from now married with children, at least 2. A boy and a girl, perfect. She would love me. I'd bring her flowers everyday after work, we would be perfect. As soon as I muster up the strength to talk to her, and maybe tell her how I feel.

Aug. 28, 2022, 5:55 a.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
2
To be continued...

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
Elisa Viteri Elisa Viteri
Interesting... I sense...stalker and obsession. I like it.
October 20, 2022, 17:57
~