G
Gabby Murphy


This book is basically a book about what would happen if COVID-19 ( a very deadly virus ) turned everyone into a zombie. There are four main characters: Sky, Mya, Rebecca, and Jaylen. But now the four girls have lost everything and must learn and struggle to survive in a funny thing we call life or at least what they call life. Sky - lost her parents when she was born and was adopted at the age of two she is now 15 Mya- lost her parent due to the zombie apocalypse and is the same age as Sky Rebecca- lost her parents and younger/older siblings due to the apocalypse and is 14 getting ready to be 15 Jaylen- lost her parents due to the apocalypse and is 15.


Horror Zombie horror Not for children under 13.
0
1.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Sunday
reading time
AA Share

Where did everyone go

After the zombie apocalypse of 2020 nothing was the same. Of course there were zombies wandering the streets but it was something else. Everyone knew what it was but no one dared to say what it was. The streets were silent and that is the thing that bothered me and my three best friends the most. Because if the streets were silent then that meant the zombies were gone and that never meant anything good.I have no idea where anyone went and I being be me usually know everything but this time I had no clue what I had gotten myself into.


Aug. 10, 2022, 4:08 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Where it all began

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!