A
Adam woods


A man gets kidnapped and is wrongly accused of something he did not do and they torture him endlessly to get him to speak and give them what they want until one day he escapes and he is a wanted man they will shoot him on sight if he gets seen by anyone


Adventure Not for children under 13. © If you use any lines from my book without consent from the author you will be fined 700$ for copyright violation

#]
0
1.3k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

The begging

Oh shit oh shit I can't believe people are after me what...what did I do? did I do something illegal? well I do illegal stuff every day I steal to survive oh god I need to get out of here The men surround me and I have nowhere to go what do I do? "We have you surrounded there's no where for you to go just walk backwards slowly yeah good keep coming hey stop right there!" I take off running not knowing where I'm running to so i keep running until there is a dead end and i look back and there gone so i thought i try to find ways to hide or some where to go so atleast they dont see me and ill be good right? the men are getting closer i have no other option so.. i yell and run towards them knocking a few of them on the ground the rest of them run after me and i run away not knowing whats coming my way theres more! "you have got to be joking theres more?" im out numbered so i just surrender like any other man would and one of the men starts talking "Are you done running yet or do you want to do this all day? because we have all day were not going to stop until you come with us your choice" i put my hands in the air wanting to run but im out numbered and where would i even go? theres dead ends on every corner "okay okay ill stop running you caught me but can you atleast tell me what the hell you want from me?" the men come closer and I slowly put my hands down and a man speaks in a calm voice "we know what you did and what you know and your going to tell us" What i did? what the hell did i do besides still icecream there not after me because of that are they? "you know exactly what you did and your coming with us" i black out of nowhere and wake up in a van with all the men holding guns and have on black gas masks "where am i?" the men hear me and opens a suitcase with blue lights coming out of it "this should shut him up the rest of the way" i realize its a big needle and there going to stick it in my arm im not going to let that happen "no let me go now you piece of shit ill kill you ill kill all of you let me go!" the men laugh and gets closer and whispers "if you dont watch your mouth ill kill you personally now shut up this will only hurt alot (laughs)" there is nothing i can do now and i see black again and black out for good suddenly i wake up in this weird prison looking place confused as any other man would looking around trying to figure out how i got here i can't remember a thing the only thing I remember is getting shot with a massive needle..and ending up in here! the men the men did this to the men in black i get up and walk but hit my head on a glass wall and realize im stuck in a glass room and slowly look all around just to find out theres others here to theres more prisoners!

July 8, 2022, 12:36 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
To be continued... New chapter Everyday.

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~