sean-elliot Sean Elliot

Dream I had about my starlight.


Erotica For over 21 (adults) only.

#erotica #dream #fantasy
Short tale
20
2.6k VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

Out of Control

You told me you had a surprise for me that you thought I would like, giving me a very naughty grin as you showed me the blindfold. "Strip for me, love," you commanded, lust making your voice low and breathless. I grinned back in anticipation as I pulled off my clothes, excited as I thought about what you might have planned for me. You pulled the blindfold over my eyes, making sure I couldnt see anything. Kissing me deeply, you guided me to sit in a chair behind me, giving my cock a few strokes with your hand, causing me to moan at your touch. I started to wrap my arms around you as we kissed, but you grabbed my hands and placed them into loops of rope already tied to the sides of the chair. I felt you move around, making sure the loops tightened, comfortable, but secure enough so I couldnt get out. You leaned close to me as I felt you begin to remove your own clothes. Leaning over as you straddled the chair, you let me feel your breasts against my face as you pulled your shirt off over your head. I could smell where you had sprayed some of your perfume between them, the scent sending signals straight to my already throbbing cock as I sucked in one of your nipples. You slid down with a moan, dragging your body across mine until I felt you between my legs, wrapping one hand around my shaft before kissing along the tip. Holding your lips there for just a moment, you then slid your mouth down my cock, slowly taking me all the way to the base before moving back up. After a few times, you pulled your lips away, sucking hard enough it made a audible 'pop' as my cock left. Still holding it in one hand, you asked me, "Mmm... Baby? Do you mind if I bring a toy? I want to feel a cock inside me while I suck yours", your mouth still close enough I could feel your warm breath on my bare skin. The thought of you using a toy, playing with yourself while you were giving me attention made me even harder if possible. I nodded, unable to speak right at that moment, feeling like I would almost cum right then if you had not stood up so quickly and left the room. It felt like an agonizing amount of time before you came back, straddling one of my legs to kiss me. You rubbed your bare pussy against my leg, letting me feel how wet you were, how wanton and ready for something inside of you. Letting your hands find their own paths, you kissed down my body, leaving a trail of fire ever so slowly in the direction of your goal. Between my legs again, you paused for a moment, I could hear how wet you had become as you inserted the toy you had chosen. Feeling you slowly thrust back onto your plaything, you moaned loudly, and I wondered which one you had picked, enjoying it that much, to keep you distracted. "Feeling good to you baby?" I teased, as you continued to push back on it in long slow thrusts. "Mmhm," you whined back, I could tell you were lost in the feeling, knowing you must have picked one of the larger toys to be that worked up. "Which toy did you choose?" I asked. "Hmm," you giggled a bit, that deep and sexy way that could always turn me on. "A new one, love. You'll find out soon enough," was your reply before making me moan in turn, your mouth enveloping my cock once more.

"Fuck you're so good at that, baby."

You giggled again, the vibrations going straight to the tip of my shaft, causing my body to tighten up, my hands clenched with the sensation. You took your time with me, keeping a steady rhythym, but slow enough I wasnt going to cum too quickly. I could feel what you were doing to yourself too, your head pushing into my lap with every thrust. After a few minutes though, your thrusts became faster, more feverish, until you were moaning around my shaft as you sucked on me.

"What are you doing love?" I asked breathlessly as I enjoyed the feel of what you were doing, envisioning your pussy sliding up and down the length of some colorful dildo or vibrator.

You pulled away again, "would you like to see... what i'm doing... what has me... so worked up...". Every was pause made more poignant by your thrusts, accompanied by by a low sound deep in your throat.

"I do" I answered back, my mind heady with lust.

You reached up and pulled away the blindfold, exposing my eyes to a scene that sparked both my jealousy and arousal times ten. Your face was still only inches from my cock, your lips parted in that way you have when you are lost in passion. Eyes opened into the barest of slits, you watch me as I take in the scene before me. Your other arm was behind you, not because you were using some toy to pleasure yourself as I originally presumed. No, instead, it was being held by a hand, gripped behind you as someone I had never seen used it to repeatedly pull you back to slam onto his cock, his other hand twisted into you hair, pulling your head back as he took you. The thrusting motion I had felt while you were sucking me wasnt you riding a toy into orgasm. It was this man fucking you from behind. I could only stare at you as he continued to take you, each thrust taking you closer and closer to the edge. You closed your eyes, taking deep ragged breaths. "Almost there," you cried out. "Are you... mad, baby?" You managed between breaths.

"I... I dont think so, you look so beautiful when you cum. I don't think I could deny you that much pleasure."

"Good... it feels so good... not as good as you... but baby...fuck..." it was all you could say as you came on his cock, his face was tight with concentration, knowing what he was feeling as you clenched around him, the sensation getting the best of him as he thrust harder into you, losing control as he came deep inside of you.

Opening your eyes, you stared at my cock, fluid building at the tip. "Poor baby," you said, and licking your lips you moved forward and took me in again, this time focusing on the tip, that sensitive spot to make me cum fast. "Fuck," I moaned out as I spilled into your mouth, watching you swallow every drop.


July 5, 2022, 2:21 p.m. 54 Report Embed Follow story
9
To be continued...

Meet the author

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Comment something

Post!
SL Star Light
That made me smile 😊 I love you be safe
July 05, 2022, 20:36
SL Star Light
I trust you love. I would love to explore that with you.
July 05, 2022, 20:05

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    You make me feel stronger, not in a physical way, but I have more confidence with you. You make me feel wanted, desired, and heard. July 05, 2022, 20:08
  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I love you. 💖 😍 💕 ❤ Hope you have a good afternoon July 05, 2022, 20:29
SL Star Light
I like either. I honestly haven’t experienced aggressive in that type of scenario in a.. how do I say this uhm positive way where I felt safe and knew my partner would respect my boundaries.
July 05, 2022, 19:58

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Im sorry. Maybe I can change that one day. If you would want? Ive been taught to be considerate and all of that. So ive never explored that side, like what happened the other day. I loved doing that though, it felt sexually empowering? And if you would have shown any sign of being unconfortable with it I would have stopped. July 05, 2022, 20:04
SL Star Light
Maybe ☺️ does that weird you out?
July 05, 2022, 19:51

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    It doesnt. I dont think I wouldve considered something like that before. But now... Would you want me to be more... agressive with that? July 05, 2022, 19:55
SL Star Light
Gahhhh yes
July 05, 2022, 19:45

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Soo... just asking... does that have anything to do with why you like me to keep my hand over your neck when Im kissing you? July 05, 2022, 19:49
SL Star Light
Mmmm my favorite
July 05, 2022, 19:16

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    😊 you like when I get a bit feral, dont you? July 05, 2022, 19:23
SL Star Light
Mmm I would not mind
July 05, 2022, 18:35

SL Star Light
😏
July 05, 2022, 18:14

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I know was just a dream but Im compelled to reclaim you July 05, 2022, 18:33
SL Star Light
And why not?
July 05, 2022, 18:07

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Hmmm... If I could send you an image I would July 05, 2022, 18:11
SL Star Light
🥰
July 05, 2022, 17:49

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I didnt figure would be good if I had come by today... July 05, 2022, 18:00
SL Star Light
Mmm you are super spicy today 😏
July 05, 2022, 17:26

SL Star Light
Uhm both💦🫢☺️
July 05, 2022, 17:15

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    🥰 definitely a few other things I would be tempted to do with my tongue as well July 05, 2022, 17:23
SL Star Light
Me too. I would be amazed.
July 05, 2022, 17:02

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Amazed if you could do that? Or that I would spend that much attention and not just screw your brains out? July 05, 2022, 17:04
  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Sorry if that was a bit much lol July 05, 2022, 17:04
SL Star Light
True. 😁
July 05, 2022, 16:54

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I still want to do that experiment btw... July 05, 2022, 16:57
SL Star Light
Ooo I gotta brag for a second. My boobs look super good today for whatever reason. Lol
July 05, 2022, 16:52

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Mmm... i mean, they always look good 😘 July 05, 2022, 16:54
SL Star Light
🤪
July 05, 2022, 16:45
SL Star Light
Me too. You pick the next series 😁
July 05, 2022, 16:42

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    😘 lol. I feel you will make it through this one first 😝 July 05, 2022, 16:45
SL Star Light
Right!!😊
July 05, 2022, 16:37

SL Star Light
What do you think of it?
July 05, 2022, 16:29

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Its good. Some definite twists I wasnt expexting July 05, 2022, 16:36
SL Star Light
This book is sooooo good
July 05, 2022, 16:24

Load more comments
~