0
1.1k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

Understanding life and how it all works.

This is a subject most will laugh at. But in reality it's their fear. Of what If it is true? Think about it how much better would society be. If we were all taught this truth. I can tell you how great it would be. The violence and hatred would stop. Because we all would come to realize that great truth. That if I harm or hate you. I am only hurting myself. Keeping myself from growing. And becoming a better person. Instead we keep teaching division and pointing out differences between us. When in reality there are no diffences. Take away the skin color and what do you have? Exactly now are you seeing the big picture? Which world would you prefer to live in? It's a no brainer for me. Here is another crazy thing. Gun violence school shootings. Why are they still happening? I can tell you why. People feel the need to own a gun. Is more important than the safety of their children crazy right. This is a hard thing for most Americans to conceive. But the reality is no new law will help. A new piece of legislation would be at best a bandaid. I mean you have to 21 to drink alcohol in the USA. Seriously though how many of us obeyed this law ? That is exactly my point. These are topics most media outlets will not touch. I believe it's time to stop this barbaric thinking. The question to ask yourself is. Which is more important. The safety of my kids or some stupid right. That has out lived it's necessity. You can disagree and give a million crazy defenses. But it will not change the fact. If don't get rid of the guns. Then in reality you have no right to scream for justice. When you are indirectly responsible for the existing gun violence in America. Those are just the facts. The rest of the world has already showed us. Look at Australia and Finland as well as the UK. Now ponder those facts for a moment. And tell me which is more important. A bandaid or a true remedy? If you truly want a better world. These barbaric ideas and philosophies must go. And all divisons with it. Because the fact is I am you and you are me. Realize this truth and start fixing the problem. Instead of treating the symptoms. Wake Up America!







June 6, 2022, 5:42 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued... New chapter Everyday.

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~