neon_mask Neon Mask

As a young child Hitomu Fujiki wasn't like any ordinary child... he was rather quite odd. At a young age his parent passed away, his mother's friend; Ms. Sakurai took care of him. A few years had gone by and Ms. Sakurai passed away. Before she did, her last words to Hito were "At the age of 16, you shall live on the house in the mountains." Now 15 year-old Hito is preparing to go to the mountains, but little did he know the mountain had some strange secrets waiting to be discovered...


Fantasy Epic All public.

#332
2
1.0k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Hitomu Fujiki: The Origin

Hitomu Fujiki, the only child in the Fujiki family. His father, Hisahito Fujiki is an assistant at a modeling agency. His mother, Asami (Nishikawa) Fujiki works as a makeup artist and fashion designer. Hito's parents are usually busy but, when they have days off they spend time together. Most kids in Hito's neighborhood think he's a spoiled child. Although the Fujiki family may be wealthy, Hito isn't spoiled.

He is just like any average kid, well not so average in appearance. When Hito was born he looked like any new born child would but as he grew older his appearance was quite odd. He was born with dark red eyes with normal black hair. The kids in the neighborhood would make fun of him for his eyes every time they saw him; saying "Hey! Looks it's the red eyed freak" or "Stay away from him! You never know what he can do!" Hito didn't really care what the other children had to say about him. As long as he had his family he would be alright.

Till one day, Mrs. and Mr. Fujiki had to go on a work trip. They left Hito with a trusted friend of Mrs. Fujiki; Ms. Sakurai. She gladly accepted to look after Hito while they were gone for two days. But little did they know there was disaster headed their way, as Mr. and Mrs. Fujiki were headed off, they said good bye. What they didn't know is that it was gonna be their very last good bye. Later on the second night; the night Hito's parents were gonna return home, they got a call from the hospital.

Conversation between Ms. Sakurai and the Doctor:

Ms. Sakurai: "Hello?"

Doctor: "Hello, is this Ms. Haruhi Sakurai?"

Ms. Sakurai: "Yes, hello? Who is this?"

Doctor: "This is the hospital. We have called to inform you that Mr. Hisahito Fujiki and Mrs. Asami Fujiki got into a car accident and are here in the hospital"

Ms. Sakurai hung up in shock and was in tears when she heard the bad news. She quickly grabbed her things and took a half-asleep Hito with her, the hospital call was around 10:30pm when Ms, Sakurai arrived it was already 11:00pm. They quickly rushed to the receptionist and asked for Hito's parents (Hito was around 6 at the time so he somewhat understands what is going on). The doctor came out and told them that they did the best they could but it was already to late, the crash cause some serious injuries. Both Hitomu and Ms. Sakurai were in tears, crying for what just happened, and now that both of Hito's parents were gone and there was no one he can count on. Not knowing what was going to happen to him. Ms. Sakurai thinking whether she should take him in? Or?

May 2, 2022, 11:41 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
To be continued... New chapter Every 30 days.

Meet the author

Neon Mask Hello! I'm Neon; pronouns: He/Him. Anyways, I sometimes come up with a bunch of cool story ideas but, have no one to share them with. So I was hoping to share them with you guys! Hope you like the stories and Thank You! <3

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~