michael-nichols Michael Nichols

A story of a hero brought back unto the living into a world that cries out for a hero. Book #1 of the BirthDeath trilogy.


Fantasy Epic All public.

#blackpool #newrealm #michaelnichols #fantasy #neveryll #resurgence
10
26.6k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Prologue / Part One- Truth

Rone Blackpool the legendary Blademaster and hero of Neveryll died a century past, bringing an end to the Wicked Wars.
The Tri-Heavens of Paradise called him home to be amongst his bloodestry long missed. Surrounded by white clouds and chaotic rainbows, an enveloping serenity finally bringing rest to a tired soul. Time had no meaning anymore and Rone had found his Bliss; or so he thought.
Out of nowhere came a flood of bloody waters overwhelming Rone wresting him from his due reward.
Inundated in hot, crimson liquid, it was like blood flowing from a fresh wound; and it was becoming hotter. Then came the pain, terrible agony, as if his soul were being incinerated.
Can a soul truly burn into nothingness?
Like they had come, the bloody waters were suddenly gone. They had stolen him away from the promised peace of deaths solace.
Without warning, Rone was falling as if from a great height, blazing light flaring into his consciousness, searing him with more pain; the bloodline of heroes awakening within him.
Images of those white clouds and chaotic rainbows quickly fading like sand castles erased by the tide, as his essence, his eternal soul, erupted unto the living once more.
Rone Blackpool painfully opened his eyes...






Part One


Truth


“Their eyes can lie to you.


Their mouth can lie to you.


But, their actions


will speak the loudest truth.”


May 7, 2022, 7:54 a.m. 5 Report Embed Follow story
5
Read next chapter Chapter One- 'Unto the living'

Comment something

Post!
Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
Great start 👍
March 18, 2023, 05:27
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 35 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!