raymond-walker- Raymond Walker

This is a book with 5 short story's and a part of a 6th story from Statesville. The Stalker: Randy Field decides to become a murder and starts by killing people close to him. The Chainsaw murder: Statesville people has been getting killed by a person with a chainsaw and Jim has to get him before more people die. The masks: Every night around midnight people with masks comes out and attacks the people of Statesville. The Haunted Hayride: People are going missing so the Statesville police are investigating what's going on and finds a Hayride that the missing people went on before going missing. Control Shock: In Statesville prison, loud shocks and bright lights are happening in the control room. Dellwood massacre: A concert is happening at Dellwood Park when weird status appear and people are dieing. (Part 1 of 6) (Warning this is NOT for kids since this has murders.)


#12 in Horror #5 in Teen horror Not for children under 13.
14
14.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

The Stalker

The first story of Statesville is about a serial killer named Randy Field. He is 28 and has black hair and brown eyes, he made a mask and costume as well. It was white with chains and a smile on the face. Randy lives in his parents basement. It was a couple minutes before January 1st 2020. "For this year's new year resolution I will become a famous murder from this small city called Statesville." He whispered to himself as he finished his costume. He put it on and grabbed a knife and waited for 2020. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy murder year." He said as he walked upstairs making a chainy sound. "Randy, what are you doing down there?" His mom asked. Randy didn't reply. He opened the door and walked to his dad who was in the living room watching the TV. "Randy, it isn't Halloween, take off that costume." His dad said. "Do you hear me, take off that stupid costume." His dad repeated. "I said take it off!" His dad screamed. His dad walked up to him. "Take off that-" Randy stabbed his dad with the knife. His dad reached for the phone that was on the couch. Then Randy stabbed his hand. His dad screamed in pain. "What is wrong with you?" His dad said. Randy then stabbed him in the eye, killing him. Then his mom came down. "Is everything good?" She asked. Randy turned around. His mom screamed and ran upstairs. Randy followed her and grabbed her leg and pulled her down the stairs. Then he stabbed her in the heart. Randy took off his mask. "This feels good." He said and got outside and went into his car to drive to his ex's apartment. The police arrived at the house from a disturbance call. Jim went into the house and found Randy's dad and mom's dead body on the floor and stairs. "We got some dead people." Jim said. "Who do you think did it?" An officer said. "If he is who I think it is then I know where he is. Randy got to his ex's apartment. He kicked her car and ran inside to the stairs as the car alarm went off. His ex went down an elevator and got to her car. "What happened here?" She asked. She went back upstairs to her apartment room and was held at knife point by Randy in his costume. "Who are you?" She asked. "Randy." He replied. He held his knife up and was about to stab her when a bullet hit his knife and his knife fell out of his hand. Jim was there holding a gun. "Randy, you're under arrest." Jim said. "I'll see you soon." Randy laughed. Jim put Randy in a cell at the Statesville prison. "How did you know it was Randy and where he was going to go?" The officer asked. "Randy's body was nowhere and he had nowhere to go, and if he killed his parents then his ex would be next." Jim replied.

April 18, 2022, 3:49 a.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
7
Read next chapter The Chainsaw Murder

Comment something

Post!
Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
Wow so calculated, so cold and unfeeling. Gave me the heebie jeebies
May 06, 2023, 10:22
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 5 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!