mcwp_88 MC WP88
BB
Brandon Boggs


This is a Chronicle collection of records and stories about the Cryptic Apocrypha verse. These are not Novels, but are instead Informatives about the inner workings of my verse. They will and are intended to contain info dumps while also presenting slight story of events that have occurred in my verse.


Fantasy Epic All public.

#Fantasy #death #light #darkness #twilight #rebirth #birth #motherhood #creator #action #life #fundamental #concepts #god #stories #records
4
9.7k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 15 days
reading time
AA Share

End of 87 #1

Written By: MC

Edited By: Brandon

In the Cryptic Foundation there are Five Ultimate Truths instilled by Nuiriheim (Absolute Creater).

The first Ultimate Truth states that nature is all and all is one with nature. Everything is apart of the Creation.

The second Ultimate Truth states that in nature, the strong do not serve the weak.

The third Ultimate Truth states that in nature, existence is the struggle to exist. An entity, whether a mortal life-form, a god, an aspect of nature, or even a concept, which cannot protect itself against defeat should rightfully be destroyed and/or assimilated by a more powerful entity.

The fourth Ultimate Truth states that in nature, there is no true good and there is no true evil, there is only nature and everything within. Good & Evil are idealogies projected by entities who lack understanding of True Nature.

The fifth and final Ultimate Truth states that the Spectrum of Love & Hate is the primary driving force of life. The direction a being takes in the evolution of their power is dictated by where their desires fall on the Spectrum of Love & Hate.

These Truths are sewn into the very fabric of the Crpytic Foundation and ultimately map out the fate of all of Creation.

Even a multiverse is subject to the Ultimate Truths as the 87th Multiverse nears the end of its life, devoured by the nothingness that birthed it.

[Earth][U-001][M-87]

It's seven o'clock in San Antonio Texas and as usual Sephtis is just getting off work. Even his lack of energy couldn't hold back the happiness he had knowing he was headed home to see his wife and daughter.

He headed to the parking garage and got inside his lavishly red luxury sedan. After rubbing his eyes drove out of the parking garage and towards the highway. While driving, Sephtis generally listened to early 80's music, as it would never fail to give him the wake up boost he needed. But a call from his wife's number would put an unexpected pause to his jam out.

Sephtis: "Yes love?"

Kaunna: "Hey daddy!"

Sephtis: "Is that my little princess?!"

Kaunna: "Hehe Yes, mommy is cooking dinner and wants to know when are you coming home?"

Sephtis: "Tell your mom I'll be home in five minutes."

Sephtis takes a moment to check his mirrors and once he looks into his rear view mirror he finds a black furred dog with flaming white eyes in his backseat. This caused him to yell in fear.

Sephtis: "No!"

His yelp caught the attention of his daughter causing him to look to his phone to hopefully clear up the situation.

Kaunna: "Did you say something daddy?"

Sephtis: "No princess it's nothing."

Sephtis checked the rear view mirror once again but the dog had disappeared. With a sigh of relief, Sephtis could finally relax and continue his trip home.

Sephtis: "Hey princess, I'm almost home so tell your mom I'll see ya'll when I get there."

Kaunna: "Ok daddy, love you, bye!"

Sephtis: "Love you too."

Sephtis hung up and continued home. But during the remainder of his drive, all Sephtis could think about was the dog, worried that his time was coming to end.

Pulling up to the driveway Sephtis grabbed his things and headed inside. Instantly greeted by Kaunna jumping to hug him. Holding Kaunna's hand, Sephtis was led to the dining room where he greeted his wife Naomi with a kiss.

Naomi: "Welcome home Seph."

Sephtis: "Thanks love."

Naomi: "Make sure you both wash your hands."

Sitting all together, Sephtis and his family began to eat.

Naomi: "So how was work?"

Sephtis: "Well, we started the negotiation to buy Forgelight Comics today. We've also received an request for a collab with Ragenautics Entertainment."

Naomi: "I see, so do you plan to do the collab?"

Sephtis: "I'm not totally sure, Ragenautics has decent characters, but their comics are too political. Comics aren't a place for politics. Enough about me though, what did my two perfect girls do today?"

Naomi: "Candace and her daughter Samantha invited us to hang out at the river walk."

Kaunna: "We got to do finger painting!"

Sephtis: "Sounds like you had fun today."

Kaunna: "Yeah! It was super fun!"

After enjoying a nice dinner with his family, Sephtis headed to his office to put up his things. Upon entering the room, time had stopped as if it had never existed in the first place and Septhis saw the black dog laying on his office sofa. Shook with surprise, Sephtis couldn't move.

Teddy: "Are you just gonna stand there staring, Omi?"

Sephtis quickly dropped to one knee, bowing to the Black Dog.

Sephtis: "Forgive me your Fluffiness, I was just shocked by your unexpected arrival."

Teddy continued to lay on the sofa as he criticized Sephtis.

Teddy: "It's that mortal body you're inhabiting, the emotions are dulling your senses. And unless you're just intentionally trying to disrespect me, I suggest you commune with me in you're True Form & with your True Name.

Sephtis looks even more nervous as he realizes his screw up. Then from the body of Sephtis emerges Omisugasu in his True Form.

Teddy: "See if you weren't in that mortal body, you would have felt my presence before I even entered the multiverse."

Omisugasu: "Yes forgive me, I will ensure it doesn't happen again. So, why have you come here my Lord?"

Teddy walks around Sephtis as he responds to his question.

Teddy: "Why else would I come here. This may be Nuiriheim's creation, but all I see is a chew toy for me to rip apart. This multiverse is on its last string of life, and the time has come for you as Omisugasu (Oblivion) to devour it."

Omisugasu: "But, your Fluffiness, what of my family?"

Teddy: "Omisugasu, you are an Auxigasu (Originator), you know that all must be devoured, there are no exceptions."

Omisugasu: "I understand, it shall be done."

And as if he had never been there to begin with, Teddy had disappeared and left the multiverse in an instant with time resuming immediately after. Omisugasu would then contemplate all that he was about to lose. It was a feeling he felt for the first time. There's a difference between being the originator of the concept of a feeling and actually experiencing that feeling.

Omisugasu: "Forgive me Naomi, Kaunna, despite my Outerversal Authority Level, I am completely powerless."

With no other choice, Sephtis prepared to go carry out his duties. But before he left, he gave his sleeping wife and daughter a kiss on the forehead, and then absorbed them into his form. And as Omisugasu left the house, he looked back on all the memories knowing that this truly was the end but that he would cherish those memories forever.

Omisugasu ascended into the air and then instantly transported himself outside of the universe and to the center of the Multiverse.

There, the beginning of the end would occur.

Where Omi would announce the End of the Multiverse.

March 23, 2022, 10:23 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter End of 87 #2

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!