manna-huizar1646372865 Manna Huizar

This book is about a a young confused woman who fall in love with the wrong person will she escape from him? Will she have the Courage to get with Roan Grace? Will her relationship with Roan Grace last? Or will Canaan Ozz get back with Courageous?


Erotica For over 21 (adults) only. © All Rights Reserved

#fiction #erotica #beautiful #steamy #opposites #stranger #atrack
1
9.0k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every week
reading time
AA Share

Hard Working Teenage Woman

In the small town of Von Ormy, Texas. Lived a teenage girl by the of Courageous. She was fifteen years old. Long blonde hair. And dark blue eyes.

Everyone in town thought she was the prettiest girl they had ever seen. But she thought they were just being modest because she didn't see herself that way.

She liked reading. And playing softball and baseball. She loved playing games and reading books to her nieces.

And she was the eleventh top student in her class instead of tenth because she helped her brother with homework and her two cousins with their homework, including her own.

She did her homework even when it was past curfew. "Whew, that was tiring." And it was true that she was tired, exhausted, and sleepy that she only had four to five hours of sleep.

Then she would wake up to the sound of her alarm banging it turn off saying "Shut up!" Would go back to sleep for about an hour. And her parents would wake her up by saying "Rise and shine, it's time to get up, and go to school." In a very chipper mood like they have been since she was a child.

And would get up and dress as fast as she could just so her dad could take her to school.

By the time her dad dropped her off. Her dad would say, "Bye Miha, I'll pick you up after school." And she would say, "Okay daddy, bye, love you."

And would walk to the cafeteria in Somerset Highschool and go to sleep instead of eating and enjoying her breakfast with her small carton of skim milk.

And one of the teachers who left the cafeteria last would courageously, go near Courageous, and wake her up saying, "Wake up Courageous, it's time to go to class."

And she would wake up startled almost hitting the teacher, and she would say sorry, and go to the first period her class was physics.

And she would do the classwork and go back to sleep.

The bell rang to go to her second class.

Which was a cooking class. She didn't learn to cook but she learned how to wash dishes better. And during the rest of the class, she went to sleep. The poor thing. You'd think she would stop doing their homework and just do her own. But Courageous wasn't like that. She tries to pretend to be normal for her family. And at school when all she wanted was to be herself. But nobody likes people that are not normal in other words people who have mental issues. Oh, how she wished with all her strength there was someone like that. The third period came. This was her last day of school after all. The third period was guitar class. She had a crush on him. But she never told him. And finally, the bell rang for lunch where she had one friend who truly liked Courageous for who she was as a friend. They didn't talk much. Then school was over.

She went home and sat in the living room. It was quiet. Her parents were probably at work. She didn't really know. She just laid on the couch watching TV. And she fell asleep again. This time it was a dreamless sleep. The next morning she woke up feeling refreshed. Like nothing happened yesterday. Well maybe it did. She had no idea. All that mattered was that she woke up well rested, hungry, and ready to do more housework. And hopefully, meet a boy. She was hoping he will be her soulmate. She had heard many tales about them. How they were supposed to be special to everyone. How they were destined to love her forever. And how they were going to save her from her loneliness. She hoped that was true. She hoped that she would find her soulmate. She hoped that she would be happy. She hoped that she would be loved. She knew that if she found love, she wouldn't feel lonely anymore. She would live happily ever after. Her dreams wouldn't have meaning anymore. Everything would make sense. Even though things didn't always make sense, the important things did. She would feel happier every time she woke up. She felt happier now.



March 4, 2022, 6:18 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Meeting With An Online Date

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 10 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!