homeslice Shaun Waller

In a time where there is no technology, the people that dwell within the Sterling settlement walls, must go out to find resources they need to revolutionise their lives, helping each other, epic battles with the different creatures that inhabit the earth, the Sterling settlement protectors meet Outsiders, gaining elements to keep the world forever safe.


Adventure Time-travel Not for children under 13. © Author Shaun Waller.

#time #adventure #story #inkspiredstory #narrative #swords #historical #action #wind #global #fiction #cinematic #fantasy #mystical #sci-if #creatures #elements #sky #inkspired # #screenplay #teen #adult #us #protectors #mythical #earth #fanfiction #novel #book #magical #british #usa #english #rain
17
34.4k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Characters and Creatures Descriptions.

see

An Essence Of Time.



How are you doing? I ask, while we are walking past colourful canvases, that I have painted. Please follow and press the love heart on every chapter if you like and enjoy. Also please donate what you feel the story is worth when you have read this one.

Before I start, I want to let you know that Gifted Hands is the following story of this one.


I grab your arm, walking into the front cover of this story, engulfing us into the world that is, An Essence Of Time.


All the settlement protectors are wearing full-body steel armour hand-crafted by George, the Sterling settlements blacksmith, some protectors have hand-crafted swords tailored for the individual as their chosen weapons; others have a bow and arrows. There are six settlements on this earth, and their names are the Sterling, Dollar, Euro, Yen, Rupee and Franc.


All the people have a nose, a mouth, two ears, and two eyebrows with all their bodily limbs. The rest of the folks that live in the Sterling settlement wear animal fur.


Sterling Settlement Protectors:


Cambs: Twenty years old. A stockily built man with dusty blond hair. He has a big bushy beard with green eyes—medium height.


Lon: Twenty-five years old. Stockily built. Shiny black hair. Full-face beard with brown eyes. Tall but not lanky.


Manc: Twenty-two years old. Stocky build. Short brown hair with brown eyes, he has a bushy beard. He is pretty tall.


Manc’s twin brother is Hester: Twenty-two years old. Medium-built man with long brown hair with brown eyes. Medium height. Clean shaven.


Lee: Thirty years old, medium-built man. Brown hair with blue eyes. Clean shaven cheeks with a long brown beard on his chin. Medium height.


Ports: He is Thirty-two years old, of standard build, with a patch over his left eye. Brown hair with brown eyes, well, the one eye. He has a mutton chop beard—medium height.


Leist: He is twenty years old. Blond hair with green eyes. Stocky build with no beard. He is a tall guy.


Coven: He is forty years old with brown hair turning grey and piercing blue eyes. He has a medium build, an ancient battle injury to his left leg which means he walks with a cane. He is average height clean shaven.


Birms: He is nineteen, with light brown hair and dark green eyes. He has a stocky build, and he has a moustache—standard height.


Ips: Twenty-eight years old, black hair with blue eyes. Medium build with a black bushy beard. He is tall.


Liver: Twenty-three years old, blond hair with brown eyes. Stocky build, a clean-shaven face. Average height.


The main archer for the settlement:


Archie: He is twenty-one years old. Black hair with blue eyes. Clean-shaven beard, short height, he is of a skinny build, very quick and agile.


The main Blacksmith:


George: He is twenty-four years old. With light blond hair with watery green eyes, he’s a clean-shaven man. Medium height.


The Chef of the settlement:


Gordon: He is twenty years old. Scruffy dusty blond hair with dark blue eyes. Average build with a full beard. He is of average height. He has a few scars on his hands from chopping the settlement's food.


Creatures:


Sky Gliders: A human-like creature with feet like a raptorial bird, they use their talons to pick prey up or perch in a tree. These creatures have enormous black wings; around the edge of the wings are razor-sharp, that can slice through all of its enemy's skins and takes a few swings to get through armour. It has a long, sharp tail that is pointy at the end. It is a land and a sky creature, flickering flames as their eyes, a fire-breather creature that can spit balls of fire from its mouth on the ground or airborne. Their wings have another mechanism, but you will learn more about that as you delve into this story.


Sea Dweller: A sea creature that can also go on land. A gigantic fish-type creature that has gills with razor-sharp teeth within that will chew its enemies to mush to poo out later, with two eyes that are dark like trying to look into a deep well, two slits underneath its eyes that are in the middle of their face beside one another; they are for smelling their prey when it is approaching. Their glistening white teeth are razor-sharp which can penetrate through anything, and with enough pressure, it will leave puncture wounds in the flesh that is armour protected. They have several single scales scattered around the Sea Dwellers' body. At the end of the body, it has a tail that splits into a V shape, so don’t approach from behind because you might get stabbed—a sharp retractable fin on top of the Sea Dwellers' back. There is also a mechanism on the Sea Dweller, but you will find that out soon enough.


Primate: A medium size monkey creature like a Mandrill; they are speedy creatures that hunt in packs of four. Sharp teeth that can rip through flesh easily it only takes a few snaps of their jaw to pierce through armour. It has a ball on the tail's end, when in combat it opens into quarters, when all four quarters are open, that can latch onto an enemy’s limb; it will rip it off. Also, there is something else that the primate can do, but you will see that later in the story.


Right now I have explained all of that, let’s get into this story, Enjoy.

Feb. 13, 2024, 11:36 a.m. 1 Report Embed Follow story
8
Read next chapter Elementary.

Comment something

Post!
Dila Atman Dila Atman
Gracias ♡
February 13, 2024, 12:31
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 3 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!