ambersworld30-gmail-com Amber Mahaffey

What about when the good girl, 17 year old, Amber Dawning, set's her eyes on the bad boy, 20 year old Stark Star ?? What will the good girl do to catch the bad boy ?? Will she be able to get him or will she get more than she bargains for ?? "You sure you want to play with fire, little good girl ?? ", He asks her in a low whisper in her ear. "If it will get you attention .... I will show just what a pyro I can be.", she said brushing her lips just against his as she whispered to him. Growling as he bites his bottom lip, he releases the hold his has on her and hisses, "Get the f**k out of here and go the f**k home Good Girl !! This is No place for you !! " Tears threatening her eyes as she fights the stinging of there threat's as she looks in his eyes. "f**k OFF, I will find someone else !!" She spit with venom she did not know she had. Shoving her hands into his chest and pushing him back as she sprints off through the crowd of bikers. "f**k", he roars slamming his firsts into the where she had just been. }¡{}!{}¡{ Amber has a job and her own apartment. She's been working and paying for her own apartment since she was 15 years old. Having took the G.E.D test at 16 and scoring 100% she no longer had to attend High School. Stark was is the son of the leader of a very dangerous biker gang. His father raised him not to take no s**t from anyone and to always stand up for whatever he believes is right. Earning him the reputation of The Bad Boy.


Fantasy For over 18 only.

#Badboy
1
6.9k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

CHAPTER 1

I was tired after working a ten-hour shift at my job, and I still had two miles to walk before getting home, "Amber you just have to go to the party with me please !!" My best friend begged. "It is just a block from your apartment, and I will walk home with you and to the party please !!", "Fine... I will go with you." " Oh ..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU", said Alexis squealing in my ear. We gather up our things and out the doors of our work heading one of the many directions to my house. "Who is all going to be at this party ??", I ask Alexis. "Well, my brother Alex and his friends... That is all I know... But before you get He said the only way I could go is if you came with me." " Alexis !!!!", Snap. " I know... I am sorry", "Fine.", Is all I can manage to say. I am going to grab a shower and get ready so I can lay down for a nap before we go while you are getting ready k", I tell her as I unlocked the door to my place. " Okay", is her simple reply.

As I walk through my living room I place my thing where they go, {a place for everything and everything in its place}, and head straight to my bedroom and it's my bathroom. Turning on the water to the showerhead let run warm as I strip off my clothes and step in underneath the waterfall-like streaming water. I let the water run on top of my head down my neck over my back as I wash away all the stress from my long workday.I wash my hair with my herb lesson shampoo and conditioner using the herbal essence shampoo as a body wash I wash down my body I rent I'm conditioned with my Herbalife essence conditioner letting it soak in my hair for 10 minutes and then turning the water is ice cold as I can get it and letting it run from the top of my head down sending a shock every chill through my body. I get out and wrap a big fluffy beach towel around my body grabbing another and wrapping it around my hair I exit my bathroom into my bedroom to my mini closet as I start to look through my wardrobe to pick out an outfit for the party tonight. Pulling out a pair of my Miss me jeans that fit like a glove and a halter top that goes down in the front and two appoint making the whole front like a diamond and lace tie in the back I sleep on my socks and my van skater shoes as I brush through my hair and let it air-dry I throw on a little makeup my bare minerals powder little mascara little lip liner slash what color and a clear gloss and heading to the where Alexis is waiting already ready to go. "how can you already be ready I thought I was going to get to take a little cat nap bug you got ready ??". " Oh don't worry you still can you've got about 20 minutes before we got to go", she says with a smuggler grin on her face. So I go into my kitchen grab a nice water bottle from the fridge and some purple grapes seedless my fav and flop down on the couch where I lean my head back and relax and doze off for exactly 20 minutes as Alexis gives me before we're out of the door. "Alexis, grab one of my spare longboards and I could show you how to ride on the way there", I say as I grab my longboard that I ride every day on my land yacht my favorite longboard. Alexi's grabbing my duster cruiser longboard my second babe we go down my driveway past the front neighbors and hit the street dropping the boards we slowly start to ride. "I don't know if I'll ever get the hang of this", she says as the board flies out behind her. " Okay, okay I'll pull you just get on and hold your balance on the board and give me your hand I will pull you it'll be quicker too. Also, il give you a feel for the board and how to control it too as well.", I tell her giggling at her expression on her face. We both jumped on the boards and I pull her up the road and a block-and-a-half down to the party. " What are we going to do about your longboards??", "Once your brother and his friends see them you know they will want to ride them." I say with a duh attitude. "wow .... Who is that talking to Alex ??" I ask Alexi's. " Who ?? Oh ya, that is Stark. He is one of my brother's best friends." " He has got to be one of the sexiesguguysave ever seen", I say dumbfounded. "bute is...but he is also bad news Amber. I mean it... I do not know how many times he has shown up after getting into trouble in the middle of the night.", Alexis tells me. "Oh ?? So he's just my type then .... Bad Boy huh." " I mean it, Amber !! There is No way Alex is going to be okay with you hooking up with him." I just smile back at my best friend and head over to get a drink from the table loaded with an array of different liquors that just so happens to be next to where Alex and Stark are talking. I grab a glass out of the little freezer and fill it halfway with captain Morgan. I turn to see Stark's eyes burning into me as I take a big drink out of my glass. Walking up behind Alex I wrap my arm's around his torso hugging him as I say, "So when is this party supposed to get started Alex ?? You Know I have school then work tomorrow." Alex turns halfway putting his right arm around my shoulders hugging me tightly to him. " Now that you're here the party can truly begin !!", He laughs kissing the top of my head then asking, " How you been doing baby girl ?? I have been worrying about you." I can tell he is serious by the way his facial expressions change to very serious. "Oh you just going to school then work .... Nothing to worry about." I say smiling up at him. " I call bullshit their baby girl." Oh shit is all I can think as I glanced wide eyes to stark then back to Alex. "6ou have to tho ." I say to him. "That's what I thought .... We will talk about this later !! Stark this Amber, Amber. This is my best friend Stark.", Alex introduce us. " Hey nice to meet you Stark.", I say as I hold out my hand to him. " It is even better getting to know me Amber." He says taking my hand and walking away with it me of course following. "Alex my longboard is behind you !!" I yell to him as I am being led away to somewhere. "Got it" he yelled back.

Stark lead's down a couple of hallways turning here and there until we come to what looks like a dead end. Sliding a picture frame over to the left of us he punches in some numbers to the hidden keypad making a little panel slide up where he places his hand to be scanned making the wall ahead slide open to show a staircase. We head up the stairs for about a minute before we walk into a nice room with a bar, dressers, an au shaped couch, 2 other doors, and a California King bed. "Oh, my fucking word !!" ", I squeal as pull myself away and run across the huge room and jump up and land on to the huge California King bed forgetting about Stark for a second. " Do you like it ??", I hear a laugh. " Rolling on my back and sitting up on my elbows looking at Stark I say, " I have always wanted one." "So out of everything else you just saw it's the bed that you freak out about ??", He asks as he is now at the bar making two drinks. "I guess so," I say as I nod my head slowly up and down with an amused smile on my face. "Here I thought money can buy anything but that was priceless truly priceless.", He says he's walking towards me the two shot glasses. " Money can't buy everything," I tell him. " What don't you think money can't buy ??" He asked me as he stands at the edge of the bed between my legs handing the shot glass to me. "I can't buy love it can't buy true happiness and it can't buy me." " Be careful when you take that shot it's really strong liquor .... And money can buy happiness and you'd be surprised how much love to come by for some people love money more than anything in the world it's sad but true. As far as you not being able to be bought by money that makes you priceless." He says to me. I take the shot of liquor he handed me and I can't believe how it takes my breath away he wasn't bullshittin when he said it was strong. "Are you alright breathe !!", " Okay just took my breath away," I say at a bit of a whisper for I can still feel the burn in my throat. " Before that shot hits you and kicks in would you be okay with waking up in the morning in my bed next to me with both of us naked ??", He asked me catching me off-guard causing my eyes to go wide. "I don't have sex with somebody I've just met so now I would not be okay with that." " You are mine .... All of you," he says motioning one hand from the top of my head down to the bottom then kissing me very passionately. "I don't think my boyfriend would like that very much," I tell him after I pulled away from the kid breathing heavily. "You're not understanding I am now your boyfriend because you are now my princess until you are comfortable enough in my world to become my queen you are mine and belong to me now no one else has to touch you !! Do you understand me now ??" I grabbed the shot glass out of his hand and I take the shot and look him dead in the eyes. "We'll see", "You shouldn't have taken that second shot that's going to be too much for you that's all right I'll take care of you." He says with an amused look on his face before finishing and saying. " And princess the only one here that's going to see is you cuz I've already seen it and I know you are mine !!", He says as he's crawling completely on top of me crashing his lips into mine. He pulls away and asks, "does Alex know where you work ??", I've seemed to lose my ability to coherently form words so I simply nod my head yes in response to his question. He simply nods his head and says, " Good ", and then everything in my world begins to spin causing me to drop completely flat onto the bed and put my hand to my head. "I can see it is hitting you good night princess.", Is what I hear him say before complete darkness sets in.

###### STARK'S POV ######

" I can see it is hitting you. Good night princess." I say to her just before she falls asleep. I take my right arm and place it behind her knees and my left behind her neck and pick her up and place her head on the pillows. Then I pulled out my phone and called Alex. It rings 3 times and goes to voicemail. Figuring he can't hear me over the music I push the button next to my bed and say into the intercom, "Alex get your ass to my room my private room Alexis you too." I know for sure they hired me because whenever the intercom goes off throughout the house it cuts the volume to everything throughout the house. 5 minutes or so later I can hear arguing coming up my stairs between Alex and Alexis. "I swear Alex I did not do anything !!", Says Alexis in her defense. " Why the hell is he wants you to go up to his private room now when he's never asked for you to come before ??", I hear Alex say to Alexis I can't help but laugh at her reply. " I don't know Alex why don't you grow a pair and ask him yourself he's your friend !!"

" Ya Alex grows a pair", I say with a poker face. he snaps his head to the right to glare at his sister who has just noticed her best friend passed out on my bed. "What the fuck did you do to her ??" She yells at me and shoves me off my bed as she starts checking to make sure her friends are alive. I walk over to the dresser and pull out a pair of boxers and one of my wife's beaters and ask Alexis, would you do me a favor and get her changed into this she will be all right she just drank a little too much moonshine sake. Alex, I need you to get ahold of her boss and her school and notify them that she won't be in tomorrow and then you guys can go back to enjoying the party." " Ya I can do that but can you guys turn around or something first ??", Saks Alexis. " Oh shit yeah sorry Alex walks down the stairs with me," I tell Alex as I push him towards the stairs. "You should know she's not going to like me calling her out from her job Stark." Alex tells me before continuing, " she pays all her bills Stark... That includes her rent." "Wait why don't her parents pay their rent ??" I asked confused. " Her parents live 1662 miles away Stark .... She left her parents house when she was only 14 years old, had her place, a job, and has been going to school on her own ever since." Alex stated as -a -matter-of-factly "Really ?? So she's been doing it all on her own." I say more to myself than anything. " Get hold of her landlord and pay her rent for the next two months and let him know she's moving out at the end of the two months also pay off any billsssss for the same amount of time," I tell Alex as he nods in understanding. "She's all changed boys... May now go back to the party ?? I have someone waiting for me... I hope." Alexis asks. " Ya, go on. Thank You. Alex,ou go on yououo handle what I asked you to in the morning. Enjoy the rest of the party and see you tomorrow sometime." I say as I head back upstairs and into my secret private bedroom.

########## AMBER'S POV ##########

Mind-splitting pain is what I feel. Pain so bad that I can not even open my eyes. Moving my hand to my forehead with the little energy I can muster I find myself great full that it's still there where it's supposed to be. "Hey, there princess I know you feel as if you have been hit by a train but I am going to make it all better for you okay. Here open your mouth and take these two extra strength Excedrin migraine kills I'm going to put in your mouth and then I will spit the straw by your lips so you can take it with the water, then I'm going to lay your head back down against the pillow and put a cool rag over your forehead okay it's going to be ice cold so it may shock you a little but it'll feel much better then I just want you to relax and go back to sleep when you wake back up the pain will be gone and you'll feel good as new I promise princess.", I hear a soothing voice as I feel someone's hand go behind the back of my head lifting it up slightly as I open up my mouth and feel the pills set upon my tongue and then the strong against my lips just as the person who said a sip the water taking the pills and fill them place my head back against the pillow and just as they stated a slight shock of freezing ice cold rag being put across my forehead helping to numb the pain just a little bit as they run their fingers through my hair making everything bearable enough for me to relax and fall back to sleep.

Unsure of how much time has passed since the last time my senses had awoken with that mind-splitting pain not allowing my body to respond correctly and completely wake up this time I feel good as new just like the person said. My senses come to before anything as usual as I feel myself nuzzling into the blissful warmth that is wrapped around me as it tightens its warmth around me. This feels so nice and cozy and warm. I think in my mind as I hear my conscious reply with, Mhm ya He sure does. Wait what did you just say ?? What do you me by that and what have you gotten us into this time stupid conscience !? I think to myself as my eyes fly open and I am met with a very toned very muscular and very naked bare chest.e

Feb. 9, 2022, 7:23 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter CHAPTER 2

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 7 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!