Short tale
1
675 VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

Wake Up

I woke up just a bit before you, enjoying the feeling of your warmth next to me. I lay there, watching the sheet rise and fall with every breath, looking at your face in the pale morning light. We were still nude from the evenings adventures, the valley between your breasts exposed to my view. As I recalled some of those things we did, some of the positions I put you in, I felt myself start to grow. Shifting in the bed, I reached over to lightly caress your face. Eyes fluttering a little, you murmured to me, "Good morning, my Love."

"Good morning, Starlight," was my reply, continuing my ministrations to your skin.

"Mmmm," you purred lazily, "that's nice."

"Figured I could show you how much I enjoyed last night," I chuckled, rolling half way on top of you to look into your eyes before kissing you.

"Feels like someone else is awake too..." you cooed at me, pulling my head deeper into the kiss, reaching down and wrapping your fingers around my shaft with your other hand. You used that grip to pull slightly, signaling you wanted me fully on top of you. Without breaking our kiss, I moved until I was over you, our naked flesh pressed together, my hardness cradled in the valley between your legs. We continued to kiss, slowly, relishing the feel of each other, the warmth we shared between our bodies. I began to trace my kisses along your face, down your neck, and back up again, purposefuly directing my movements so that the head of my cock would be in direct contact with your throbbing clit. I ground my hips as I kissed your lips again, loving the feel of you under me, the slickness from both of us accentuating the feeling coming from our sensitive areas as I just barely slid my shaft back and forth. Timing my movements, and wanting more than being teased, you lifted the angle of your hips just enough so that the next time I shifted forward, rather than the tip rubbing against your clit, I slipped just a fraction inside of you, both of us moaning together from the feeling as I continued to slowly grind into you, stretching you open with each thrust. I never stopped kissing you, softly giving your lips, cheeks, and neck constant attention as I slowly and deliberately drove deeper into you. This wasnt the fast paced, wanton, and lust driven need of the night before. This was slow and sensual, as slow as the sunrise and just as steady, the feeling of being together, fully together, with nowhere to go. I thrust fully into you and stopped my lower movements, holding my cock still while I just kept kissing you, letting that motion translate downward to the friction between us. Savoring the feeling of being inside you, the warmth of your skin, the taste of your kiss, I wanted this to last all day.


Help me to finish the story? Not sure where to go with it now.


Feb. 14, 2022, 5:25 p.m. 12 Report Embed Follow story
1
To be continued...

Meet the author

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Comment something

Post!
SL Star Light
Have you ever been to a casino?
March 19, 2022, 18:42

SL Star Light
Me too but being there made me feel dirty if that makes any sense.
March 19, 2022, 18:15

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    I think I understand what you are meaning. Same as when I went to a club one time with friends and it was drag night. I didnt know that until I got there. March 19, 2022, 18:17
SL Star Light
Nah it’s not for me.
March 19, 2022, 17:49

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Lol. Well I am glad you got to get out of the house and away for a bit. March 19, 2022, 17:56
SL Star Light
Tunica with my mom and sisters. It was my first and last time lol
March 19, 2022, 17:03

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Well alright. Why you say that? Didnt care for it? March 19, 2022, 17:24
SL Star Light
It was pretty good. I’m not into gambling but the ride there and back was fun.
March 19, 2022, 15:34

SL Star Light
Good morning Love
March 19, 2022, 13:50

  • Sean Elliot Sean Elliot
    Good morning. Did you enjoy your evening out? March 19, 2022, 14:33
~