sean-elliot Sean Elliot

Oh the things I would do with you...


Erotica For over 21 (adults) only.

#Erotica
Short tale
0
1.6k VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

I Would

I would want to take you wherever you are right now. I would kiss you with the depth of an ocean. I would use my fingers across your skin, make you wet for me. I would take you hard that first time, pulling you onto my cock as I thrust into you. I would listen to your moans as they added to my arousal. I would devour you to another orgasm, or a few, tasting the both of us together. I would pull your lips to my cock, guiding you as you suck me back to hardness before pushing you onto your back and taking you again. I would make myself pull out of you as you came, exchanging my fingers to keep you on the edge, manipulating your clit as you rode mupltiple waves of your climax. I would then slide back into you, wrap my arms around you and hold you as I slowly take you again, taking my time to make sure you are completely satisfied.

Dec. 30, 2021, 8:30 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
To be continued...

Meet the author

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~