kks K.K.S.

I had no idea why the panicked witches marked me at first. But it didn't take me long to realize I'd been sacrificed to assuage the hunger of an insatiable incubus. A man sentenced to haunt the Earth as a demon with a ravening hunger for human women. He won't leave me alone. How can I escape someone whom I can't even see until he's inside me. I can't touch until he's already feeling me. No one can see him but me. I can't make him stop. And the longer this goes on the less sure I am that I want it to.


Erotica For over 18 only.

#fantasy #incubus #sex #dark #erotica #forced #slave #prisoner #captive #monster #demon #immortal #shape #shift #shapeshift
9
6.7k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

TEASER

His thumbs put pressure against the front of my hip bones, where they angled down toward my pelvis, forced me back down into the water. My breasts bobbing along the surface. The nipples cutting the water at the surface.

His eyes watched them avidly. He licked his lips hungrily and I felt him harden against me.

His fingers curled around to press into my butt cheeks. So he fully gripped my hips. Then he lifted me. Making my back slip down the far side of the bath.

I knew why. I fought harder. Lurching up and looking frantically around the room for a way to escape the tub, my eyes landed on the door.

There's people out there. People that might help...

"Zira..." He coaxed.

My eyes flew to him. He quirked his mouth and winked, and my lips stitched together. No sound could emerge. I tipped my head back sliding up and down as I fought to try and get from the tub to scream. My mouth was closed and wouldn't open.

I looked down at where I struggled to withdraw my body from his grip. As I felt the first heavy stretching of my body to ease around him, I saw his rod appear. Shimmering then becoming visible along with his groin and muscled thighs. He sighed blissfully as he slowly entered me. Feeling my inner muscles bite down on every inch of him, made him growl in pleasure.

I was making squeaking noises as I tossed my head. Clawing at the tub.

He used his grip on my hips to lift me enough he could surge in and out of me.

I had nowhere to go. I was pinned down in the bath. My hands slipping over the ledge.

Dec. 26, 2021, 7:06 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter The Witches

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 3 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!