dionne-allen1556113738 Dionne Allen

My cartoon red-clad ten years old troublemaker roommate chipmunk Alvin Seville and his cartoon blue-clad eldest brother chipmunk Simon discover on comedy second adventure and learn a valuable lesson from mistakes and get troubles. Also, his cartoon fifty-foot giant human-harried father and songwriter Dave joins with them in my live-action dimension hometown.


Non-fiction Not for children under 13.

#Alvinnn
0
15.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Chubby Dad

Second episode pilot storyline scene in Alvin and Simon’s master bedroom at 108 Burtonwood Dr. “Look at Special father’s day on the calendar of June 16th,” Simon!My cartoon red-clad ten years old troublemaker roommate chipmunk Alvin Seville shows it to his cartoon blue-clad eldest brother chipmunk Simon Seville reads his book. “Maybe we ask Dave to spend time with us,” Alvin. He dialogues with him. “Of course! come on!”

The next storyline scene enters Dave’s gigantic clubhouse outside of the backyard... “Oh!?” They stopped to rush in, though noticed at his cartoon fifty-foot giant harried single father and songwriter Dave sits on the gigantic leather blue couch and pigs out of whole junk foods are the gigantic brown table stand near to a flat TV screen. “Want a pizza,” Guys? He stopped munching recently. “No thanks. Remember it’s father's day on the calendar,” Dave? My cartoon red-clad ten years old troublemaker roommate chipmunk Alvin Seville showed it over him. “Yeah! we will go to play soccer at Mobile Lagoon Municipal park,” Alvin. He noticed that. “Simon, I wonder about Dave gaining weight and getting fattening now.” “Absolutely! not good,” Alvin. His cartoon blue-clad ten years old eldest brother chipmunk Simon Seville agreed with him.

Afternoon at The field of Mobile lagoon Municipal park... “I kick it through the goalie net,” Dave. He plays some soccer with his cartoon fifty-foot giant harried single father and songwriter Dave stands on the ground near the white goalie net. “I have to catch it, Alvin. AHH! Whoops!” He fall and crashed on its ruin. “Oh, brothers! You need to lose weight because you're too chubbier,” Dave. My cartoon red-clad ten years old troublemaker roommate chipmunk Alvin Seville was frustrated and disappointed with him. “I tried to exercise but I can not do it,” Alvin. He dialogues. “Simon, We help Dave to lose weight immediately?” “Definitely! I guess so,” Alvin. His cartoon blue-clad ten years old eldest brother chipmunk Simon Seville nods and agreed with him.

Tuesday early morning on the gigantic brown bed in the gigantic clubhouse outside of the backyard at 108 Burtonwood Dr. “Snoring loudest! Whoa! you scare me to death,” Alvin! His cartoon fifty-foot giant harried human single father and songwriter Dave Seville woke up and falling off from his brown bed is so humongous now. “Sorry about your disturbed sleeping. Dress up your gym suit and pants that you are ready to exercises work out with me and my brother Simon creates an invention exercise treadmill walking the machine, the abs lifting the bars machine helps you lose weight immediately,” Dave. My cartoon red-clad ten years old troublemaker roommate chipmunk Alvin Seville said.

Outside of the backyard... “Phew! Can I take a relax now,” Alvin? His cartoon fifty-foot giant harried human single father and songwriter Dave Seville tired of exercise on Simon’s invention gigantic exercise treadmill walking the machine. “No Pain, No Gain! keeping walking until you lose weight immediately,” Dave. He blew his whistle. “Oh. Of course!”

After exercise works out... “Here’s diet celery,” Dave. My cartoon blue-clad ten years old eldest roommate chipmunk Simon Seville served it over him. “I thought you give me a burger,” Simon. His cartoon fifty-foot giant harried human single father and songwriter Dave Seville sits on the gigantic leather blue couch near a flat TV SCREEN. “No. you can’t eat unhealthy foods because your metabolism cells cause gain weight become chubbier. Eat your diet celery.” He left out of Dave’s gigantic clubhouse and walked headed to my white and gray house. “Oh. maybe I should sneak out to get dessert treats from Ice cream Treats Shoppe.”

Later returns from Ice cream Treats Shoppe at Airport Blvd. “Yummy! that’s delicious chocolate cookies on ice cream sandwiches. I better hide it in the shed closet before my sons come here.” He pigs out the whole dessert treats now. “Where you been now that my eldest brother Simon and I search for you,” Dave? My cartoon red-clad ten years old troublemaker roommate chipmunk Alvin Seville comes here. “Um... I was taking a walk and getting fresh air now,” Alvin. “Oh. what’s up,” Simon? He turns to look at his cartoon blue-clad ten years old eldest brother chipmunk Simon Seville found some dessert treats bags from the shed closest. “Chocolate cookie sandwiches?! Dave! why you cheat your diet?” “I can’t control my hunger because I decide to gain weight. don’t be disappointed please,” Alvin? His cartoon fifty-foot harried single father and songwriter Dave Seville confessed him. “Sighs. Alright. maybe you can eat a few limited snacks not too much?” He groaned. “Oh! I hug both of you,” Guys! “Whoa! Simon, Dave is our chubby dad.” My cartoon red-clad ten years old troublemaker roommate chipmunk Alvin Seville dialogues. “I know,” Alvin. He agreed with him.

Dec. 20, 2021, 1:31 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter WWF

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 9 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!