0
1.6k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every Sunday
reading time
AA Share

The night of richard

the day was very fearfull in Richards life .


he was 15 years old and was living in Seoul city, with his parents and small sister who's name was Ella .


he and his sister was going to draprey school which is far from there house.to come to there house it would take half an hour and there school would start at 8:30 in morning and end at 5:30 in evening .


March 31 time 6:00 p.m


Richard was having a homework which was related to a book in his library, he was working on book .


his sister already went with Richards mother .


it was 8:00 p.m Richard was very tired and slept on the table ........


it was 2 p.m he heard diffrent sounds .he was scared . someone was calling him slowly Richard ...... Richard he was very frightend and then suddenly he heard foot steps ...... he was screming help . help pls don't come near me please he was requesting .


the foot steps were coming closer and closer s


he saw a women with axe .


he screamed so loud.


he got up from his sleep it was a scareful night mare she says .............. he gasps


he was very thirsty and was swetting but he had to go down for his classroom to get his water bottel .


no one were there he was walking on stairs slowly ........ slowly ....... slowly


Richard heard his foot steps then he saw ....... .................. a sacry thing wich he dint wanted to see .


what did Richard see ? was the school Haunted?

Nov. 21, 2021, 8:32 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter Truth or lie

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 4 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!