jordan-king1635285972 Jordan King

The fire of passion of the reaper is a 3 chapter poem to help people comfort them believing love kills pain,loneliness,and heartache.


Poetry Romantic All public.

#love #angel #poem #sadness #in #The #from #of #inkspiredstory #lady #a #the #her #fallen #to #comfort #about #who #with #falls #being #by
0
1.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Burning romance

love burns in her heart.she rekindled the praise of her soulmate in heavens crime. blood soaked on her soul through baptism of time. the love between us seems to grow through the hearts magical spark. burning ambitions of the reaper, calls her name throughout the night as she sits near the unmarked grave of lost love. the angels cry and sing in joy and sorrow as the reaper keeps calling her tonight in his sight. burning ambitions of the reaper calls out love's lost lonely heaven alter of a church built in pain. exodus of love sends her soul in the flame of killing heartache of the romantic moonlight. burning ambitions of the reaper burning ambitions of the reaper holds the key to her lost lonely heart that fills with joy and sorrow ,into the night she cries for that kiss to drown her tears.

Oct. 27, 2021, 7:52 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
Read next chapter The reaper's kiss of the night

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!