v
valeria ordiñana


es una historia en Ingles de drama hare mas capitulos más adelante


Drama All public.

#drama
6
1.9k VIEWS
In progress
reading time
AA Share

What a day

It was Friday night. I was just watching a movie, a normal one, until...

Well, you know that we can't start from the middle of a story, right? So, lets get right to it.

It was a normal day, I was just studying in school and my best friend Annie told me she was going to a club and she wanted me to go,
no but's. So I had no option that going with her, she told me to wear something sexy but as always I ignored her. So I just put some sweats on and that was all the effort I put into that.When I arrived at the club she was a little annoyed at me because I had my sweats on but did I really care? No. She went whining because I didn't drink alcohol or dance because I'm really not that kind of girl but as always she dragged me with her. A few hours past and it was midnight before I realize I was on the floor I closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes again I was in a hospital bed. Annie was looking was at me really sad, then the doctor told me everything that happend. He said 'You were drunk because you drank a lot of margarita's so you fell to the floor and you're friend called the ambulance. So I didn't know how to react to feel good or bad .but now I'm going to go to my house and sleep in my comfy little bed that I love.

Oct. 28, 2021, 10:16 a.m. 3 Report Embed Follow story
2
To be continued...

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
Lahoucine Elassry Lahoucine Elassry
Bon début....il faut tardé sur les details ....parler plus des sentiments...
June 19, 2022, 20:14
Lahoucine Elassry Lahoucine Elassry
Bon début....il faut tardé sur les details ....parler plus des sentiments...
June 19, 2022, 20:13
Lahoucine Elassry Lahoucine Elassry
Bon début....il faut tardé sur les details ....parler plus des sentiments...
June 19, 2022, 20:13
~