Short tale
0
2.5k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Blindfold


I came up behind you and placed both hands on your sides. Leaning close, I placed a kiss on your neck and whispered into your ear, 'Do you trust me?'

'Of course, Love,' you answered.

I took a moment and pulled a length of fabric from my pocket. Reaching around you, I placed it over your eyes and tied it behind your head. I saw you smile in anticipation of what I might have planned. My hands on your hips, I guided you towards the bedroom, giving you verbal and physical cues. The entire time, I was pressed as close to you as was safe to walk, kissing your neck, breathing softly in your ear, making you shiver ever so slightly. 'Stand still,' I told you, as we reached the side of the bed. I stood right behind you, taking off my clothes, our bodies slightly pressed together so you could feel the fabric pulling between us. When I had finished disrobing, I turned my full attention back to you. Taking my fingers and running the tips along your shoulders, down your arms, pausing a moment to take your hands in mine. Letting go of your hands, I grasped the hem of your shirt, tugging gently, pulling upwards to slowly reveal the skin underneath. I tapped your arms to indicate for you to raise them. You complied, allowing me to fully remove your shirt. Tossing it to the side, I took your hands back in mine, pulling them down to your sides. Releasing them once more, I let my fingertips trace a gentle, lazy path back up your abdomen, grazing your belly button, across along the underside of your bra, up further, cupping your breasts contained within. I reached between us, unsnapping your bra, the item quickly joining your shirt to the floor. Wrapping my arms around you, my hands dragged along your skin, from your waist along your sides, up to your now exposed breasts. Rubbing them, I trapped your nipples between my fingers, squeezing them ever so slightly. You started to reach behind you to grab me, take me into your hand, but I stopped you. 'No touching,' I told you as I leaned in to nip the back of your neck. I placed my lips close to your ear, 'Enjoy the attention, My starlight,' I whispered.

I pulled you into me as I played on your skin, rubbing across your breasts, down your sides. I turned you around to face me, and starting with a kiss on your lips, I began to kiss, suck, and lick my way down your body. Spending extra attention to your nipples and the valley between them, I soaked in your moans of appreciation. I took just a moment to slide my body down yours, unbuttoning your pants and pulling them down and off along with everything else you were still wearing. I slowly stood back up, my bare skin pulling along yours, allowing my hardness to rest between us. 'No. Touching,' I reminded you, licking you with each word for emphasis. 'Lay back,' I said, as I put my arms behind you to ease you down onto the bed. I looked at you laying there, admiring your beauty, your curves, your parted lips as you breathed in expectation. Fighting the urge to sink myself into you, I took your legs and guided them around me, allowing my shaft to rest over the apex between your legs. I knew you could feel me there, as you tried to tilt your hips, trying to keep to the no touching rule, but also trying to find a way to get me to slip inside of you.

"All in good time, my love", I whispered to you. Reaching for your hands, I brought them above your head, causing my upper body to lay over yours. I kissed you, starting at the corners of your mouth, over your lips, testing your patience. Then I kissed you in earnest, a ferverent demand as I felt your tongue brush against mine, twisting together, tasting each other, nearly holding our breath with the intensity. Finding you sufficiently distracted I rocked my hips forward, sliding my length over your button of pleasure, eliciting a delicious moan from deep in your throat.

"Mmmm.... Do that again", you purred as your legs tried to pull me even tighter to you.

"Gladly, my love", pulling back, then thrusting forward as I kissed your lips again. Still holding your hands above your head, I repeated the movement as I slowly kissed you, savoring the feel of your body under mine, the softness of your skin, contrasting with the hardness of your nipples pressing into me. Each time I drew back, each time I thrust forward, my body shifted across yours, the slow, methodical motion causing skin to slide over skin. Taking my hands off of yours, I slowly brought them down your arms, tracing my fingernails along your skin, down further along your neck, reaching behind your head to pull our kiss tighter. I then raised myself up so that I stood, your legs still wrapped around me as I continued stroking you with my shaft. Not wanting to cum too quickly, I slowed even more, enjoying the feel of your skin. Stopping my thrusting motion, I started to massage you, beginning with your legs, just above the knee. Using my hands to push and pull against you, just enough force to cause my cock to shift, sliding between your wetness. Working my way up your thighs, I could hear you moaning from both the massage, and the slowly approaching orgasm building between your legs. I intended the massage to distract both of us, to make the time together last through the night. But that sound, how I love to hear that sound come from you. I promised myself to work on your body for as long as I could hold back, but watching your chest flushing, your breast moving with each staggered breath, I knew my will power was weak. I felt you, heard you, get closer to climax. I couldn't take anymore, and neither could you, I leaned down a bit and whispered for you to drop your legs. You whimpered for a moment, thinking I meant to stop what I was doing, but you obeyed my wish. I leaned down a bit further, and as I placed one hand on my shaft, the other grabbed you around your waist. I placed the head of my cock against your opening, savoring for just a second the heat coming from your body. Then, in one, single, simultaneous movement, I pulled your waist towards my body, causing my hardness to slide into you in one steady thrust. At the same time I locked my lips around one of your nipples, sucking it into my mouth as I moaned myself at the sensation of being inside you. The sudden penetration, and the onslaught of your senses, pushed you over the brink. "Mmmhmm! Fuck me!" You cried out as you locked your legs back around me, one hand grabbing the back of my head, pushing my mouth and tongue tighter to your nipple as I continued to lick and suck on you, and the other digging into my back, fingertips turning into talons pulling my body into yours, driving us into one flesh as you arched your back, meeting every thrust I gave you. As the waves of your climax ebbed from your body, I stopped for a moment and pulled out of you. You groaned as you felt me leave, but I wasn't done with you yet. I stood you up for a moment on shakey legs and turned you facing away from me. I took the opportunity to rub my hands along your body, lighty pinching your nipples, drifting downward to tease your still sensitive clit, kissing your neck as I played with you. Then taking one hand and placing it between your shoulders, I gently pushed you back onto the bed, dragging a finger down your spine as I did so. You wriggled in anticipation as I placed the head of my cock once more at your entrance, trying to encourage me to go ahead and put it in. I held it there for just a moment just to tease you. "Do you feel what you do to me? How hard you make me?" I asked.

"Mmm, I love what I do to you, what you do to me."

With that I pushed into you, just far enough for the head to be inside you. I rocked my hips a little in the way that you like making you moan some more.

"Do you want the rest of me?" I asked.

"Yes!"

I chuckled as I looked down at your gorgeous body before me, "are you sure?"

"Yes! All of you! Just fuck me." You growled in response.

I gladly obliged you, reaching both hands up, one taking hold of your left shoulder, the other wrapping into a handful of hair. Bottoming out in one hard, lust filled thrust, I paused for one more moment, making sure I hadn't hurt you. Content that you weren't in pain, I pulled nearly all of the way out, then thrust in again, starting slow but not withholding anything from the movement. I continued like that, building speed, holding onto your shoulder and hair, keeping you from rocking forward too far, and helping to pull you harder onto my cock. Building speed until the sound of your skin striking onto mine soon started to become loud enough to compete with our chorus of moans, the sound of the bed under us, and the other sounds of sex, an orchestra of love, lust, and longing. It wasn't long before were at the edge of release, quickly building inside of us. "I'm close, love," I murmured to you, leaning down over you "cum with me." Those words in your ear seemed to unlock something in both of us as we orgasmed together, a rolling tide washing over us. We both surrendered to the release, feeling you clench around me as I poured into you, the sensation seeming to last forever. Laying there for several moments, catching our breath, I slowly pulled out and helped you onto the bed before taking off your blindfold. I lay there next to you, holding you in my arms as I looked into your eyes, a soft smile on your face. Kissing you and snuggled together, we let ourselves drift off to sleep, fully content.


Aug. 3, 2021, 11:05 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
The End

Meet the author

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~