Short tale
1
2.4k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

A Dream of You

The lights were out, casting the room in near darkness, but I could make out your shadow from the moonlight coming through the window. I stepped close to you pulling you to me, tilting your chin to look into your eyes. Brushing your hair back, my heart raced as I leaned in to kiss you. We kissed slowly at first, then with more fervor as the hunger grew within us. I pulled you tight to me, breathing in your perfume and savoring the warmth of your body against mine as we explored each other with our fingertips. We began stripping each other's clothes off, my hands caressing your bare skin as each part of you was exposed, finding the places that made you shiver and pull in your breath. Commiting those sensitive areas to memory, I leave your lips and as I lean you into the wall behind you, I work my kisses across your face and down your neck as you tilt your head to give me better access. The sounds you make cause my fortitude to slip, the animal part of me trying to take over. I make you jump a little as my restraint fails for a moment and I nip a place along your shoulder and collarbone. Apologizing with several softer kisses, I continue tracing a path across your body with my lips and tongue, traveling just a bit lower, following each curve and valley, trailing circles around the peaks, teasing them with the tip of my tongue. I could feel your every heartbeat under my touch. I let my hands drift along your arms, lightly stroking your skin while I kissed down to your navel. Dropping to my knees before you, I grabbed your wrists and pinned them at your sides to the wall. Watching your face as I kissed along your hips, down the outside of your thighs, then back up the inside, alternating from one to the other. I paused for a moment, inches away from your center allowing my breath to touch that part of you. I made sure I had eye contact with you before asking, 'Should I?'

'Next time,' you said, 'you're being a tease.'

A bit of a growl from me as I placed a final kiss just above there and slid up your body, keeping as much skin contact between us as possible, my hands and fingers retracing the paths I took on the way down, kissing the places I thought I may have missed.

Standing up, I leaned into you, the weight of me pushing you tighter against the wall. Reaching between us, I pulled back to give you space as I felt your hand wrap around that part of me, angling where you wanted it to go. As I felt the tip find where my breath had been moments before, I pushed back towards you, back towards the wall, rocking my hips to slowly drive into you. Halfway in, I stopped pushing forward. I stared into your eyes as I gently pulled back, then pushed back in and stopped again. You let out a moan of frustration and grabbed my sides, trying to pull me further. 'Stop. Teasing. Me.' you groaned.

I gave you a smirk and reaching my hand down to where we were partway joined, I used a finger to find that one sensitive spot.

'Like this?' I asked.

Your glare turned into another expression entirely as I found a rhythm you liked. I didn't give you a pause either, as I pushed the rest of myself into you, my hand clenched between our bodies. Switching movements between grinding and thrusting, I watched through half closed eyes as you gave yourself entirely to the sensations.

I pushed us both to the edge, reveling in the feel of you, inside and out, and as I saw you reach the point of no return I leaned to your ear and whispered 'Cum for me'.

I felt your body spasm, tightening as the release rolled through you, triggering my own as well. I growled into your neck, somehow refraining from biting again as the animal inside of me was unleashed. I pushed into you as tight as I could with short, quick thrusts, drawing my fingernails down your back until the sensations subsided in both of us. Even after, we kept rocking in sync, savoring the touch and warmth of each other.

I continued to hold you, kissing wherever I could reach until the dream faded.

July 28, 2021, 7:17 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
The End

Meet the author

Sean Elliot I write mostly because and about my Starlight, a person very close to me and something more. The twin of my own soul. I write mostly poetry, but also some short stories.

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~