M
Marcella Rea Newman


Casey is a boy looking for his mate and in the story he gets hurt. Then meets Julia


Paranormal Vampires All public.

#]
4
5.5k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 30 days
reading time
AA Share

Chapter 1: the meet

Way back in the old days there was a creature called vampires. And all over the world, they were everywhere but one day they vanished and we don't know what happened to them. But the legend says that someone will find a vampire and he will be her mate. All right class that's all for today see you tomorrow. I wonder if there are vampires out there still? Hi, my name is Julia and I go to this high school that talks about the legends of vampires, and in my school im the nerd also the freak. Nobody talks to me because I think the legends are true. But I don't let them get to me. As I was leaving the classroom the teacher stopped me to go give Jessica her homework and I took the papers. I went to go look for Jessica and found her on the rooftop. She was with her friends but as I was walking over to give her homework. Her friends started to surround me. Jessica said, "so what do you want loser?" I said, "umm...yes I have your homework the teacher told me to give to you." Jessica then told one of her friends to grab the paper and suddenly both my arms were grabbed. I tried to break free but I couldn't and they were taking me closer to the edge. I tried to scream out for help but one of them covered my mouth with a cloth. I was suddenly blacking out but I heard a person yell something and suddenly I was being carried In someone's arms.

July 26, 2021, 11:53 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
3
Read next chapter Chapter 2: the nurses office

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 15 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!

Related stories