michael-speicher-sr1624367847 Michael Speicher Sr.

Apex Nation Volume 1: The Babysitter A series about another world where ocean life has evolved and people are extinct


Fantasy Dark Fantasy All public.

#ApexNation
7
13.3k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Babysitting Stacey Wards

Sarah was babysitting for the Wards for some extra money to go to the movies on the weekend with her girlfriends. The Wards had a six-year-old girl named Stacey, she was an adorable redhead with bright blue eyes, Very well-behaved. Sarah showed up 15 minutes early and Mrs. Ward seemed excited about it. The wards had a two-bedroom apartment with one bathroom. It was nice and made Sarah feel at home. Mrs. Ward said, "We will only be gone until midnight, emergency numbers are stuck to the fridge." Mr. Ward told Sarah to, "have a great night." They kissed Stacey goodbye and left out the door for their date night. She looked at the clock, 6:58 pm. Only like five hours to go, no big deal. "What do you like to do for fun?" Sarah asked Stacey with enthusiasm, Stacey looked at Sarah excitedly and said, "I love to play Candy Land!" Sarah found herself saying "I love that game too." Even though she despised the game, that didn't stop her from playing it for an hour and a half. They packed the board game up and put it back in the downstairs closet. "Ok, it is time for bed Stacey," Sarah said, very sternly. Stacey went to her bedroom skipping and giggling while holding Sarah's hand. They got into her bedroom, the walls were bright pink and her bed was a pink racecar with wheels. She laid down and Sarah tucked her into bed. Then said, "Goodnight, Stacy sweet dreams." Stacy said, "Goodnight." Sarah cracked the door and headed back downstairs. What Sarah didn't know was that she should have checked the closet.

June 23, 2021, 9:50 a.m. 2 Report Embed Follow story
3
Read next chapter What's Going On

Comment something

Post!
ms mileena speicher
this book is so interesting so cool i love it nice job
October 08, 2022, 03:45
MS Michael Speicher
Very interesting story
December 09, 2021, 08:44
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 29 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!