J
Joseph Mckee


Shadow prototype: The tale of vengeance volume 2: Cerberus strikes back is about Alex Storm who continues his fight against the organization who now seeks revenge.


Action All public.

#action
0
3.4k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every week
reading time
AA Share

Chapter 1: The return of cerberus part 1

It's been 10 years since Alex Storm destroyed all 8 of the research labs belonging to the evil organization cerberus thereby dismantling their entire operations and is now living happily ever after with his wife and their daughter unaware that the group of scientists that was responsible for experimenting on him has rebuilt with plans for revenge so they've deployed a team of the 10 deadliest assassins in the world to kill him however our hero's been preparing for this day ever since he was turned into a weapon now the time has come for him to become project berserker once again in to protect his family from the terrible vengeance they're about to unleash upon our protagonist only this time he'll have access to every power in his arsenal which'll give him an edge.

May 24, 2021, 6:29 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Chapter 2: The return of cerberus part 2

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 20 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!