t
tina vardeman


She fell in love with a guy whose name is Lucifer, but she finds out that he is the devil of the underworld.


Romance Romantic suspense Not for children under 13.

#lucifer #devil #asa #annie
3
2.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

Truth

This jealousy thing you have over me and the devil is pathetic, this is not you Annie, your not the Annie I know and love as a friend.

Pathetic, is knowing that your dating a evil immortal, who runs the underworld, and I am not jealous of you if anything I would not be you.

Vice versa, I can't have this argument with someone who can't keep a relationship more then 5 minutes, so if you have anything else to say you better say it now before your 5 mins run out.

5 mins our relationship lasted more then that.

Ok 1 min you kissed which led you to 2nd and 3rd base 2 mins date number 1 went very well 3 min animal shelter for a huskie 4th min got into a heated argument thought you weren't going to last 5 mins you turned out to not give 2 craps about him ditched him to go focus on my relationship when you knew yours was on the rocks.

How...how did you know all that? When you get kissed that led to 2nd and 3rd base you came home with a huge smiling grin on your face, and when you go on a date you come home with a foil swan, and you couldn't stop talking about a puppy so he knew that's where you wanted to go so he took you to a animal shelter, and he let you pick out your puppy, and when it come's around the third date he told you could chose were to eat, and you told him no you pick, and he said " I got to pick last time, your acting like a child this is what a child does." and last but not least when I came home to show you the guy I have been seeing your jaw dropped when he showed you what he can do and when you found out you dropped Clark like carton of eggs.

Ok your the one that is sounding jealous right now of my relationship, wait if you knew all this then how did I not know that my relationship was on the rocks? Oh that stuff I guessed but I could tell by how much makeup you wore or how much you didn't wear. So your saying that I should be happy that your in a relationship with a immortal.

May 22, 2021, 3:56 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter In love

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 1 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!