vrushu Vrushu's Writing World

The Story is mixed with lots of short parts...it's about a mere character that plays a single role in every emotional turmoil...!


Science Fiction All public. © Vrushu

#Forever #Friends #Fake
2
13.3k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every 2 days
reading time
AA Share

PROLOGUE

This is The Story of a girl named Shirin from Mumbai...who has all fake friends in her life...for some reasons her friendship was breaking up everytime....


So let's starts from the start to understand the story...


Shirin used to be cool in her own world...but she has been fond of friendship since childhood...her mom used to tell her that one fine day there will be many friends in your life.


Shirin was looking forward to that day...but while waiting for that day, her faith was shattered from the friendship.And, as her mother had told her...she went ahead and make lots of friends and also became best friend for many of them...but she heartily could not accept the friendship of any of them...!


Think about what happened to her until she could never trust anyone's friendship...!


Keep reading FAKE FRIENDS to find out the reason behind this.



April 24, 2021, 9:44 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Part-1

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 11 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!