ali_afton1 Alina Afton

This story is about the journey that two people with the names of Halo and Damian go through about their love. There's pain, hurt, and loss, like every relationship. The two were destined to be together. Soulmates. The two struggle through most of their lives, and the only things keeping each other together are each other. Love is the best thing that can be told to someone, yet it can be the most painful at the same time. How will things go for Halo and Damian? How will their lives turn out? (WARNING: References to self-harm, suicide, sex, drugs, abuse, gore, and violence. 18+)


Romance Romantic suspense For over 18 only.

#Fantasy-aspects #erotica #Dark-themes
3
6.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Every week
reading time
AA Share

Dedication


This book is dedicated to Halo.


Halo if you read this at any point, just know that you're an amazing person and you've made me really happy.


I thank you so much for helping create this, even if I write it you're still a VERY large and important part of this, and I hope that one day you'll come back and see this. I hope that one day we'll finally be able to talk and have fun again.


Love, Ali <3


(To those of you who read this, this story is based on mine and Halo's Roleplay, and not everything I completely remember to be exact, so things might be different than how they were played out in the Roleplay)

Feb. 22, 2021, 4:39 p.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
1
Read next chapter Chapter 1: Apartment 462

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 6 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!