obinna-paul OBINNA PAUL

MY BRUSH WITH THE AMBASSADOR OF SATAN- is my true life experience with an emissary from satan who subtly appeared and disappeared to destroy me. This encounter was not just an ordinary one because my future, ministry,etc all depended on which way Victory tilts itself! Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. Spiritual battles are warfare that cannot be wished away by any serious minded Christian because failure to acknowledge and deal with it can bring an abrupt end to any divine calling or ministry. The scripture above clearly confirms that violence is the only language that can subdue satan and his kingdom!


Thriller/Mystery All public.

#Godisfaithful #Holiness #Evangelist #inkspiredstory
1
3.8k VIEWS
In progress - New chapter Everyday
reading time
AA Share

INTRODUCTION

John 10:10a

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:

The above scripture can best describe what the enemy through his ambassador came to do in my life. My name is Evangelist Paul Obinna and I am married with children. A born again child of the Most High God. I started my childhood life in a family of eight children; six boys and two girls. I come from a catholic home.

Growing up was not easy because my family was a very poor one and to go to school was like a tug of war! My aunt had to send for me to join her in Lagos where I continued and finished my primary and secondary schools. I later went to Kaduna State Polytechnic, Zaria in Kaduna State where I read Business Administration and Management.

Starting life as a young man was not easy but I made up my mind to become responsible in life; regardless of my poor background. In a bid to take my family from abject poverty, I ventured into learning a trade but unfortunately, I landed myself into the hands of a money ritualist who tried to kill me but God saw me through.

With little experience gotten from learning pharmaceutical drugs and small money saved, I decided to open up my own chemist or patent store. But surprisingly, this did not see the light of the day!
After years of suffering, I decided to take up a security job which also did not work out well.
My search for a fulfilling life led me to meet with a woman of God who told me that I have a ministerial call to preach the gospel! I frowned at this because people from my tribe are money chasers and never known to engage in "time wasting venture" like being a pastor or man of God. No! I can not come and be a poor Church rat because I want to serve God.

Just like the biblical Jonah, I ran from everything that had to do with God. I even ascribed my non achievement to witchcraft attack and family curses! And for many years, wherever I went, they kept confirming it that I must carry the bible to propagate the gospel of Jesus.

In my years of suffering, I discovered that there is no way a man can live a fulfilled life outside the will of God!

In 2006, I decided to take a drastic approach by going for deliverance at one of the MFM churches where a seven days dry fasting was carried out to destroy the "witchcraft attack and family curses". Shortly after the deliverance, I relocated to Portharcourt where I became born again and subsequently started the work of God.

In this book "MY BRUSH WITH AMBASSADOR OF SATAN", I shall give you a detailed and first hand write up of my encounter with an agent of satan who consistently appeared and disappeared to steal, kill and destroy me!

The phenomenon is, in many ways, the quintessential visitation. For centuries, the incubus demon has been said to haunt people, inspiring fears even among Christians and none Christians.


Now, a new meta-analysis suggests that this frightening phenomenon may be more common and dangerous than previously thought — and that it should be taken more seriously by Fire brand Christians and believers who hear such accounts from their members or unbelievers.

The so-called attack usually occurs during an episode of sleep or while one is wide awake! This is a condition only common to the incubus phenomenon, according to the meta-analysis.If you've ever woken up in the middle of the day or at night to physically see or have the presence of a demonic being, you may have just experienced what's called the incubus phenomenon: an "attack" by a male demon. (Its female counterpart, the succubus, usually attacks men.)

As Christians, we can be sure of the existence of Satan and demons because the Bible plainly depicts them as fallen angels who work in the world to oppose God and his people, and deceive and blind unbelievers to the truth of the gospel. We have a very real adversary who roams around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour (1 Pet 5:8). As the apostle Paul explains, “Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” (Eph 6:12). The Devil is bent on destroying Christians and their testimony, and stopping the progress of the gospel.

Many acclaimed Men and Women of God daily suffer this embarrassing attacks from these demons without doing anything about it! Most are busy having sexual intercourse with demons with no idea of overcoming or being set free from their torment. These so called "Men or Women of God" still preach and administer healing while involved in this deadly romance with these demons who have no respect for their anointing.


II Timothy 3:5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:

from such turn away.

A BRUSH WITH AMBASSADOR OF SATAN is a true life experience of mine which happened to me as an unbeliever who was still going about "enjoying life". It is an account which reveals the depth of spiritual manipulation in the life of potential mighty men who God would later use for greater works......

Jesus was not spared in this "Brush" shortly after he fasted for forty days and forty nights. Satan knew that the fasting was going to come with Power and then satan came himself because sending an ambassador would likely make a mess of it and he would be doomed forever; little did he know that Dominion can not be separated from Jesus!


Matt.4: 1-11

Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Jesus's destiny is so loaded that the devil and his cohorts could not be able to handle Him even while He was an infant! As a believer, Christ Jesus dwels inside of you and both of you are seated in heavenly places far above where satan can comprehend nor reach! Satan has lost his access card to heaven thousands of years ago!


Ephesians 2:6
And hath raised us up together,

and made us sit together in heavenly places

in Christ Jesus:

Aliens attract or appeal to their fellow aliens; unbelievers are aliens to the Kingdom of light and as such, should expect occasional brush from the kingdom of darkness. It is absolutely dangerous to live a life without Jesus. The result is disastrous with a long lasting consequence. Sin is the gateway that grant access to satan to rule over you, and satan can do anything to keep you from being saved.

Eph.2:12

That at that time ye were without Christ,

being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel,

and strangers from the covenants of promise,

having no hope, and without God in the world.

Satan can not return back to heaven but he can be granted that access he lost if you make him your master through sin. Satan was foolish when he imagined that he could find the DNA of of darkness in Christ Jesus! Beloved, if satan sends his ambassador to have a brush with you, won't he find an alien DNA of darkness in you?

John 14:30

Hereafter I will not talk much with you:

for the prince of this world cometh,

and hath nothing in me.



Feb. 18, 2021, 7:18 p.m. 2 Report Embed Follow story
2
Read next chapter THE BEGINNING.....

Comment something

Post!
OBINNA PAUL OBINNA PAUL
Wonderful write up
February 19, 2021, 12:38
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 2 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!