Short tale
1
3.9k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

You

How are you? I haven't seen you for a long time, and how has your father been? How big is your dog.
Don't worry, nothing's wrong with me. Am I weird? Hahaha no. Okay, I'll tell you. I feel like I have everything, but there is something that does not leave me calm and does not let me be happy. You know, I believe in God, and I usually pray. I know there are things in life that cannot be changed. But I need to pray for my parents, because there are times when they don't want to take care of themselves, but they can. I pray for my brother, who leaves a dangerous neighborhood late. And of course, also for me, because when I leave here nothing bad happens to me; As if I could (you will understand why I write it that way) I pray for my grandparents and for her. Although we hardly speak, I still feel her here. Like the first time. You know who it is, right? Not! It's not her. It's you. I've always admired myself, but that ended 5 minutes ago, when I started. Because although I know that this meeting is not real, there is something that is. you. I was rushed when I wrote, maybe it doesn't make sense, but I would write a book to you, because you are a unique universe ...

📷

📷

Sept. 7, 2020, 5:16 a.m. 0 Report Embed Follow story
0
The End

Meet the author

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~