beyondlovefiction BeyondLove Fiction

Book One of the Saga: Mob Heart. Alexei Magnus is the name everyone has feared on the streets, being the most powerful and dreaded mafia boss in all Russia. Having at his disposal one of the best tactical teams to backup his security and success in his operations, he has managed to position himself at the top of the pyramid. It is not until one of his enemies dares to challenge him that his life takes a totally unexpected turn, as he would find the peace and love that has been denied over the years at the hands of a small, daring and extravagant Omega, a gift from the moon, giving free rein to a completely different destiny than he expected. His life partner, Xander King. * Slightly long chapters. *Forbidden to be adapted. *This book contains violence, sexual scenes, vulgar language and so on, although it is mostly comical. If you don't like any of this, please refrain from reading, and if not, welcome and enjoy. *Cover made by me. I hope you like it. Constructive criticism is welcome, as well as writing corrections.


LGBT+ For over 18 only.

#werewolf #omegaverse #omega #alpha #mafia #violence #389 #lgbt+ #comedy #comedy-drama #drama #death #erotic #mpreg
171
19.9k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Glossary of Terms

The Omegaverse embraces a universe of shapeshifters. It is usually limited to wolves, but over time, authors (like me) have extended it to other animal breeds.

There are Alphas, Omegas and Betas, which are the most similar to humans. Alphas are usually tall, strong, muscular and dominant. Omegas are docile, submissive, compliant and have the possibility of getting pregnant. Yes, that includes men. What is known in these types of stories as "M-preg" (Male Pregnancy/Pregnant).

It is known as bonded partners to the Omega and Alpha who feel an immediate connection to each other. It is what could be commonly described as “soul mates” and this link exists from birth, even without their knowledge.

The mating phase is known as "heat". It is where the Omega experiences a fertile stage and can procreate. Alphas also go through shorter periods of heat, but they focus more on dominance than on reproduction.

Alphas have a peculiarity that distinguishes them from Omegas and Betas during the mating period, which is "The knot". It is a swelling at the base of the penis that leaves it trapped inside a partner so that, at the time of orgasm, the chances of a pregnancy are higher. The Omega can experience several orgasms during this phase, while their uterus is being inseminated and locked into the knot of the Alpha.

The connection between an Alpha and an Omega is established through a bite during sex. This leads to their souls becoming one, they can experience mental communication and feel both the presence and well-being of the other, no matter how far apart they are.

There are suppressors that help the pheromones in the Omegas to be controlled. This allows that, during their heat stage, if the Omega has not been claimed, they do not drag the Alphas into a state of frenzy and get hurt. These are pills that also help them to slightly camouflage their smell.

July 7, 2020, 8:40 p.m. 7 Report Embed Follow story
19
Read next chapter Chapter 1 - The Magnus Empire

Comment something

Post!
Michele Lugetti Michele Lugetti
Hi Beyond Love Fiction. Interesting idea of introduction of your story. Reproduction and themes about „making love“…. In the first chapter… which people love to read this… a few… some .. or all? If there is not only pheromone and biting stuff in the story.. perhaps i should read more of it? Let s see. Your Cover is good. But is your story a crime E Book about Mafia or werewolves. What would u say. Best regards Michele Lugetti
August 23, 2021, 14:44

  • BeyondLove Fiction BeyondLove Fiction
    Hi. Well, it's about both. But it's mostly comical, not a lot of suspense. August 23, 2021, 21:36
Constanza Ketterer Constanza Ketterer
Ohbpor dioooooos que buenísima historia. La leí en un día y son las 4 am jaja no podía parar. Voy por la segunda parte, no puedo aguantarme.
May 10, 2021, 08:05
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 59 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!