kitty4818 Kat Winters

Rhea Sommes has never had it easy; a mother who died before Rhea was even in high school, a father who can't get himself together, and no one to turn to. All she wants is to get through her senior year of high school in one piece, her only hope for the future is to leave her crumby small town of Sunset, New Mexico behind and never look back. When classmates Jordan and Dominic starts to show interest, will her plans all go out the window? Jordan Mars wishes he could disregard his family, old money snobs who buy their way to the top and out of trouble. He would rather defend the little guy and fight for what he believes in, no matter how much money his daddy throws his way. When he gets up the courage to approach Rhea, and possibly help her in a tough situation, he'll have to come to terms with who he is and what he does to her. Will he be able to protect her, or will he only cause her more pain? All characters, locations, and events within this story are fictional. This story contains graphic content, and reader discretion is advised. This story contains harsh language, scenes containing suicide and self harm, scenes containing violence, scenes containing sexual actions as well as sexual violence, alcoholism, and abuse (physical and verbal). The author does not condone any of the actions or any of the behavior portrayed in this novel.


Romance Young Adult Romance For over 18 only.

#firstlove #abusivecontent #trauma #younglove #singer #alcholism #manipulation #mature
19
10.0k VIEWS
Completed
reading time
AA Share

Disclaimer and Copyright

Disclaimer- !!!PLEASE READ!!!

This story contains graphic and triggering content such as: alcoholism, physical abuse, verbal abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, self harm, suicide, and sex. If you cannot handle one or more of these topics, please do not continue reading. No story is worth harming your mental health.

Copyright © 2020 kitty4818/bookkitty_4818/Kat Winters/Kat Stephenson. All rights reserved. No part of this work, any of its characters, or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without written approval from the author beforehand. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including but not limited to photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without prior express written permission by the author. Fan fiction is allowed as long as the author is given due credit and acknowledged as the original creator.

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to actual locations, events, or any person living or dead is strictly coincidence. The author does not condone any of the actions within this story.

Any and all hateful comments will be deleted immediately!

Thank you for giving my story a try, I hope you enjoy!

July 15, 2020, 1:35 a.m. 2 Report Embed Follow story
5
Read next chapter Chapter 1

Comment something

Post!
No comments yet. Be the first to say something!
~

Are you enjoying the reading?

Hey! There are still 51 chapters left on this story.
To continue reading, please sign up or log in. For free!