blueberryrose BlueBerry Rose

IMAGITOPIA. “ WHERE ARE WE?” A journey to another world. A world unexpected, with magic and adventure. “ WE NEED TO HELP THEM.” came to save the world of magic… Imagitopia. ” I have come here to get my answers.” She has come to get her answer but get to all the answers before knowing it. Can Sophia and Alex, together save IMAGITOPIA?


Jugendliteratur Alles öffentlich. © No

#family #friendship #myth #royal #romance #adventure #378 #inspirational #friends #royalty #king #queen #magic
17
14.4k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

A BRIEF OF IMAGITOPIA

Imagitopia is a story that will take you through a splash of the feeling of love-hate, happy, exciting. A story about a girl who had never seen the outside world for many years and suddenly was chosen to save a whole world. This story is full of adventure and mystery, so to adventure lovers; this story is for you.

Sophia is a 15-year-old girl, till she was never let out of her house because she had horns on her head. She goes through a lot of difficult times but she never lost her hope. It was difficult for her but at the same time, she had that feeling that, if not now then never.

She is chosen to save a world name Imagitopia. Imagitopia is in danger because the queen of Imagitopia like in all stories is not good and is planning on taking Imagitopia under control. Sophia goes through a lot of trouble and adventure, but she finally reaches the queen... to read what happens next, read the story!

1. Oktober 2020 15:16 6 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
5
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel THE MEET

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
BlueBerry Rose BlueBerry Rose
Attension everyone! Wait I mean just you, so, this storys lst chapter above is not full and original. Yes! If you wn the original then pls go and buy the book and enjoy the full story. The link must be in my profile if not then click here. https://www.amazon.in/IMAGITOPIA-World-Imagination-Maryam-Khan-ebook/dp/B08B9N3DRR
September 19, 2020, 15:15
James James
I love your story.❤❤❤💓💓 And am sure it will be more great after you edit it properly.
June 07, 2020, 14:39

  • BlueBerry Rose BlueBerry Rose
    Yup, I will edit it once I complete it. thanks for the reveiw June 07, 2020, 14:44
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 36 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!