C
C Clark Carbonera


One second: enough to lose ground, look sideways and no longer recognize where you are. Enough to get lost. He is unpredictable and expects you to let your guard down to snuggle on your shoulder and remain a scheduled visit. It can wait hours, days, weeks to pop up and pounce, and when it comes, so caught off guard, it's hard to dodge. It's a snake that coils around you and holds you unceremoniously. You may try to fight and be victorious, but the truth is that this prowess is not easy to achieve, only some can and when they realize that, they should never lower their guard, because the second has found them and is waiting again for an opportunity to get back on their shoulders.


Lebensgeschichten Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren. © All rigths reserved

#depression #getting-help #sadness #hope #345 #brazilian-literature #brazil #portuguese
3
5.7k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

The second


Fuck.

Yeah. Fuck.

That’s right. I thought exactly what you read.

Fuck.

F-U-C-K.

Fuck.

This word is very liberating and manages to pass such a perfect image of now that my body quivers with excitement. But that’s all it does at the moment. Besides breathing, of course.

For two days I’ve been the same way, lying in bed like a bag of dirty clothes, looking at a fixed point on the white ceiling of my room, because… because…

Well, I don’t know why, I just can’t feel or be anything else than that. Anything else than this moment. Anything else than the fact that I look like a bag of dirty clothes that can’t take my eyes off that spot on the ceiling.

I’ve thought a lot of things for the last 48 hours. I always think too much. Sometimes this is a problem and maybe I’m here, at this moment and in this situation, precisely because I think too much. But I don’t regret any of this. I don’t regret thinking.

In fact, I hunted and hunted in my head tens of millions of thoughts that could help me get out of this mess, but I found none. None, can you believe it? I thought about doing several things just to see if I would get away from this now. I thought about reaching out and picking up my cell phone from the desk and reading the dozens of messages from my friends. I thought about answering those messages. I thought about continuing my virtual crush on Facebook with a girl from my college. I thought of taking a selfie, tossed in bed like a sack of potatoes and posting it on Instagram. I thought about getting up and playing video games. I thought about turning up my notebook and read manga online. I thought about masturbating. I thought about watching Netflix. I thought about sleeping. I thought about eating. I thought.

And I thought… and I thought…

But that was all.


Fuck.


11. Januar 2020 01:18 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
3
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel After the second - part 1

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 5 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!