sten-during Sten Düring

Caught up in a power struggle between the factions controlling the arrivals Ulf Hammargren and Christina Agerman have to adapt to the sudden changes in their lives. In the background their loyal wingmen, Matsumoto Yukio and Takeida Kyoko, get dragged into the maelstrom together with the Wakayama twins, Noriko and Ryu. Before long events spiral out of control when the fallout of wrecking Red Rose Hell spill out over far more than those participating in the battle.


Jugendliteratur Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren. © All rights reserved

#japan #sweden #romance #school #high school #romcom #oln #oeln #drama #tokyo #slice of life #teen #sci-fi
3
18.8k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Midsummer's day, 2040, morning glory

It's not very warm,” Yukio complained.

Ulf pushed up his sunglasses and looked at his friend. “Yeah, you're right about that. We get a lot of sun this time of the year, but it's not as hot as in Japan.” He laughed at the comparison and recalled the bleak winters from his previous life. “We don't get as much sun during winter, so it evens out.”

You mean light's out during winter?”

That question came just a bit too close to the memories Ulf had played along with before Yukio joined him in the morning sun.

Yeah, and we don't even get much snow to mitigate the darkness.”

Yukio must have noticed something, because he coughed, lit a cigarette and looked into the sky. “But right now the sun's getting warmer, the air is crisp and we're enjoying the outdoors in its full glory,” he said after letting out a lungful of smoke.

Where did you get that string of melodramatic drivel from? It mattered little. Ulf was grateful his friend had changed the topic. His two first winters in Japan had really been mental light's out.

16. April 2016 08:37 1 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
2
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Prologue, 2000

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Russ Acedera Russ Acedera
Not to be overreacting but you're book is totally awesome. You're innate writing skill is what the world should witness. Why don't you publish your book in NovelS tar? A lot of readers will love your work.
April 25, 2021, 13:22
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 38 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!