getinkspired Inkspired Programs

Inkspired Rewards Program briefing in English, Spanish and Portuguese


#5 in Sachliteratur Alles öffentlich.

#rewards-program #inkspired
540
47.7k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Rewards Program


Welcome to the brand new Inkspired's Rewards Program.

On Inkspired, we believe that the very heart of our community is you. Be it a passionate writer or an avid reader, it's you who makes the difference when participating in our engaged community by sharing comments, creating discussion topics, following your favorite stories, and providing feedback or reviews to our talented authors.

We created this program to reward you for all your time and passion in engaging with other members of the community. So, how does it work? Well, it's very simple! You just have to keep doing what you love doing: write stories and publish them, or read as many stories as you like and comment.

How does it work?

Inkspired rewards each of these actions by providing you Rewards Credits points. Every action is worth different "credits", for example: commenting on a story is worth 1 credit, but winning a writing contest is worth 70. To see the full table of how many credits you will earn by performing what, you can refer to our Rewards Table on your Dashboard. Please have in mind that the table is dynamic, which means that we could change the credit value for action from one day to another in order to promote something, or add more actions spontaneously ;)

On the same Rewards / Credits page, you will also be able to see the Credits you have earned by doing what and when, so you can keep track of the credits you have. And if you want to know the benefits you can unlock or exchange for the Reward Credits earned, you just have to go to the Self-Publishing Services page, where we will constantly be adding new and more services that you can unlock.

We are creating great projects that reflect Inkspired's philosophy of being a unique place, not only to read and write stories, but to interact with other members who share the same passion for literature. You can access the total of your credits and review the rewards table at any time from your Dashboard or from the drop-down menu of your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.


Obtaining Rewards Levels

Every time you earn a specific amount of Rewards Credits, you will level up to a new Rewards Level. Obtaining a new level will unlock access to further features or benefits on the platform. Even though some of them be accessed without restrictions if you are Premium, some are only accessible by reaching a specific Rewards Level. So, we encourage you to stay active and increase your status to unleash your full potential on Inkspired! You can check the table of the benefits that get unlocked per level on the same Rewards / Credits page.

We are very open to listening to what you have to say in the comments below. Every idea is valuable and, can actually be worth a few credits ;)


Have a great one,


Galo

Inkspired CEO

10. Juli 2018 10:21 217 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
240
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel Programa de Recompensas

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Cléo Paola Cléo Paola
Bonjour Inkspired ! J’aimerais que vous vérifiez mon histoire, intitulée : Du sang au sol. Pour un meilleur rendu aux lecteurs 😄 Cordialement, Cléo.
March 11, 2024, 14:45
Alexis Schilderwald Alexis Schilderwald
Perché la mia storia risulta non verificata? Cioè che cosa si intende?
March 07, 2024, 13:42

Dilan Tarhan Dilan Tarhan
My story is still not verified ☹️
March 02, 2024, 19:29
Kübra Çaylı Kübra Çaylı
What is a verified story, how do I do it, Turkish translation please
February 22, 2024, 17:10
Kübra Çaylı Kübra Çaylı
Hi, can someone translate into Turkish? I had a hard time translating for me.
February 22, 2024, 17:08
Thiléli 513 Thiléli 513
Vôtre site a un système de récompense très interessant, nottament pour les écrivains. Aussi, si possible, pourriez vous vérifiez mon histoire ? Votre aide m'aiderais énormement pour construire le deuxième tome.
February 15, 2024, 17:58
Elizabeth Mary Elizabeth Mary
It is very interesting, I was unaware of that! Thanks you for taking the time of writing this to help us all understand the fonction of rewards.
February 15, 2024, 12:55
Jospin North Jospin North
Vous pourrez vérifier mon histoire s'il vous plaît 😶
February 14, 2024, 06:02
Eryndor Kyler Eryndor Kyler
but what if you accidentally bought the co-authors thing for the wrong book? can you get a refund or something?
February 14, 2024, 04:15
Eingi Oliveros Eingi Oliveros
Amazing.
February 09, 2024, 13:40
Shaun Waller Shaun Waller
Love it and check out my stories please. 😎❤️
February 08, 2024, 22:23
Jad TAHRI Jad TAHRI
Je voudrais que vous vérifier mon histoire stp ☺️☺️☺️🙏🏻🙏🏻
February 04, 2024, 10:03
TW Thea Windsor
Please read my poetry’s thanks
February 01, 2024, 15:37
SS Steve Stevens
Svp je voudrait que vous vérifiez mon histoire Please ♥️🤗🙏🙏
January 28, 2024, 19:16
leyna lv leyna lv
Hi guys . Please read my book 🎀🍓🤍
January 28, 2024, 08:55
RG Rory G
J ai aussi commencé une nouvelle histoire. Pouvez vous la vérifier s’il vous plaît ? Merci 🤩
January 28, 2024, 07:59
leyna lv leyna lv
Ne kadar beklemem gerekiyor hikayemin yayınlanması için 💌
January 27, 2024, 20:05
Kate Kate
Great app
January 25, 2024, 20:45
Kate Kate
Great app
January 25, 2024, 20:45
Kate Kate
Great app
January 25, 2024, 20:45
Load more comments
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 4 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!