Kurzgeschichte
3
5.5k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Island Lessons: A Story of Survival and Growth

---

Lena and her friend, Max, were on a sailing trip when a sudden storm hit. Their boat was tossed around by the waves and eventually capsized. They managed to cling to a piece of driftwood and make it to a nearby deserted island. They were alone, stranded, and had no idea how long they would be there.


At first, Lena and Max were in shock. They had never been in a situation like this before. They had no food, no water, and no shelter. They were wet, cold, and scared. But they knew they had to do something to survive.


They started by exploring the island. They found a freshwater stream and drank from it. They also found a few fruit trees and picked some fruit to eat. They knew they would have to find more food and water if they were going to survive.


Over the next few days, they learned to build a shelter using branches and leaves. They made a fire using dry twigs and cooked their food. They were learning to survive on the island.


As the days turned into weeks, they faced new challenges. They had to deal with the heat and humidity. They had to find ways to keep their spirits up. They had to find ways to stay safe from the jungle creatures.


Lena and Max learned a lot about themselves during their time on the island. They learned that they were stronger than they thought. They learned that they could survive in the toughest of situations. They also learned that they loved each other more than anything else in the world.


One day, they saw a plane flying overhead. They knew it was their chance to be rescued. They built a fire and waved their arms to get the pilot's attention. The plane circled overhead and then flew away. They were devastated. They knew they had to keep trying.


They spent the next few days building a huge SOS sign on the beach. They used rocks and branches to spell out the letters. They hoped that someone would see it and come to their rescue.


As the days turned into weeks, Lena and Max faced new challenges. They had to deal with the heat and humidity. They had to find ways to keep their spirits up. They had to find ways to stay safe from the jungle creatures.


One day, they found a small boat washed up on the shore. It was damaged, but they knew they could fix it. They spent the next few days repairing the boat. They were determined to get off the island.


Finally, the day came when Lena and Max were ready to leave the island. They had fixed the boat as best they could and stocked it with food and water. They said goodbye to the island that had been their home for so long and set sail.


At first, they were nervous. They had never sailed before, and they didn't know what to expect. But they soon found that they loved the feeling of the wind in their hair and the sun on their faces. They felt free and alive.


As they sailed, they talked about everything they had been through. They talked about the challenges they had faced and the lessons they had learned. They talked about how much they had grown and changed during their time on the island.


After several days, they saw land in the distance. They knew they were close to civilization. They sailed towards the shore and soon saw a group of people on the beach. They waved their arms and shouted for help.


The people on the beach saw them and ran towards the water. They helped Lena and Max bring the boat to shore. They gave them food and water and called for medical help. Lena and Max were exhausted but relieved to be safe.


Over the next few weeks, Lena and Max recovered from their ordeal. They were grateful to be alive and to have each other. They knew that they would never forget their time on the island and the lessons they had learned.


Years later, Lena and Max were still together. They had gotten married and started a family. They often told their children and grandchildren about their time on the island and the challenges they had faced. They knew that they had been changed forever by their experience and that they were stronger and wiser because of it.


----
8. Juni 2023 10:27 2 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
3
Fortsetzung folgt…

Über den Autor

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Maria  Gabriella Lazzarini Maria Gabriella Lazzarini
Very good story! I still don't know what to write. Good luck with the challenge!
June 09, 2023, 00:00

  • Chrys W Chrys W
    Thank you very much. Good luck to you too 🌻 June 09, 2023, 07:21
~