Kurzgeschichte
4
2.8k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Hardship and failure the 1st step.

As a JEE aspirant, I've dedicated two years to preparing for the exams. However, achieving high marks has proven challenging, particularly in math, due to the pressure from my parents. Despite my rigorous practice, the fear of negative marking looms large during tests. The demand to tackle every question, coupled with the fear of parental disappointment, creates immense stress. Even though my mother empathizes with the difficulty of scoring above 95 in these competitive exams, my father's insistence on perfection persists. Despite excelling in school exams and receiving praise from teachers, my father's harsh criticism leaves me feeling disheartened and unappreciated. The rejection of my achievements, even to the extent of refusing to sign my marksheet, crushes my motivation. It's left me questioning the value of my hard work and the pursuit of excellence in exams where the margin for error is unforgiving. Feeling like a failure, I've concluded that striving for top marks in tests is futile, as the outcome seems predetermined by outdated expectations. The failure to grasp the concept of negative marking further compounds the frustration, making it difficult to find solace in academic pursuits.

They will never understand the concept of +4,-1.



17. Mai 2023 05:57 4 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
5
Fortsetzung folgt…

Über den Autor

Abhinav GOEL i am just an engineering student with great ability to write stories and novels .

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
Totally, life is test always lots of remakes. Yet there's. Way forward ✔👍😎
July 01, 2023, 20:50
TheWriting Fangirl83 TheWriting Fangirl83
So relatable
May 17, 2023, 13:35

~