ashmarie87 Ashleigh Marie

A story of a 16 year old girl who was abused and no one believed her so she ran away and went down a bad road but then something happened!!


#12 in Kurzgeschichten Nicht für Kinder unter 13 Jahren.

#abuse #drug #run
Kurzgeschichte
23
13.3k ABRUFE
Abgeschlossen
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

The Run Away

Shannon had been living a life of pain for too long; she was a sixteen year old girl who suffered from abuse at the hands of her father and mother. She had tried to tell people and seek help, but no one seemed to believe her or be able to do anything. Although her home life was difficult, her school life was worse - she was constantly being bullied for her appearance and for the stories that had come out about her family. She felt like she had no other choice but to run away.

Shannon took all the money she had saved up, along with some clothes and belongings, and ran away in the middle of the night. She found herself living on the streets, and soon she was exposed to an array of dangerous activities, including begging, stealing, and eventually, drug misuse. Shannon had never used drugs before, but she quickly became addicted to them. She used drugs as a way of numbing the pain she felt, as well as helping her to escape the reality of her situation.

The drugs made her life a rollercoaster of highs and lows, and she became reliant on them for her survival. She lost contact with her friends and family, and further isolated herself from the world. Shannon was slowly destroying her life, and it seemed like there was no way out.

Luckily, one day Shannon was approached by a kind stranger who asked her if she'd like to join a rehabilitation program. Shannon had nothing to lose, so she agreed, and with the help and support of the counselors, Shannon was able to get back on track and make a fresh start. She managed to overcome her addiction, and eventually even reconnected with her family.

Shannon's story is a reminder of how important it is to reach out for help when you are struggling, and to never give up in the face of adversity.

18. März 2023 06:17 6 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
10
Das Ende

Über den Autor

Ashleigh Marie I'm just me, I'm probably not the best writer but I enjoy doing it :)

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Ogaeze Fergus Ogaeze Fergus
Good
September 22, 2023, 05:42
Megan C Megan C
Very good!
July 26, 2023, 00:52
Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
Well written, two thumbs 👍👍, a message clearly taken..✔
March 20, 2023, 01:22

~