noah-rowland Noah Rowland

Kaden has to make a cure to end the apocalypse while zombies are beginning to become more and more powerful as it continues. Will Kaden find a cure? Or will he be torn to shreds by zombies? The best way is to... Find out... -PACKED WITH VIOLENCE Genre: HORROR, Post-apocolyptic.


Postapokalyptisches Alles öffentlich.

#Post-Apocolyptic
8
3.5k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

Rowling

I drove down the cracked boulevard road with my headlights on, seeing white lines fading in the distance as a drive, long grass stretching up like goosebumps, and trees on both side scattered around, in the pitch-black night, and a red moon.


Red moons are the worst times in a zombie apocalypse, hence the name “Blood Moon.” I am a survivor, trying to survive the zombie apocalypse. It's hard to find survivors, especially when 70 percent of the word is infected. Which seems to be around 5 billion people turned into a zombie.


I hear something, a grudge, a zombie. . . I turned my steering wheel to the left out of control and started Rowling around in my car… Tumbling down the hill, rolling on its side on the left. The car tumbled as I started banging my head violently.


Realizing I had no seatbelt. . . I banged my head on the steering wheel of the Mazda bongo van.


Seeing the wheel in front of me on the wheel seeing the symbol, a silver circle with a V in the middle. I started to feel pain coming from my forehead when I hit the steering wheel.


This time I hit the front of the wheel again. But harder. Making a thump, as I dropped my head on the wheel. An airbag popped up in like 100-200mph in front of my face. I hit my head on the airbags stinging my face.


The car and I still tumbled down the hill, and then the cat finally collided to the ground. My eyes opened slowly, and then I blinked a few more times. I found myself in the car, a rather destroyed version, upside down. I was on the soft roof of the car.


Furthermore, I saw a zombie in front of me lying down. White eyes, palestra skin, torn flesh, brown ripped pants, brown ripped shorts, and brown hair. I got up instantly feeling a gush of my heart beating 300 miles per hour (ca. 483 km/h) while my heart dropped, dropped like a sack of bricks.


My eyes widened. I closed my eyes, breathing, and Whimpering. The zombie didn't attack me. I poked its arm feeling torn, bumpy, wet, skin covered in blood and seeing the white eyes, and sharp knife-tipped teeth. Nothing… It died from the roll. I reached my arm to the upside-down car door on the right, opposite where the zombie is lying. I opened it and crawled out of the car. Not only that, but I stood up, forgetting where I am. . .

A dark-green eerie forest, a spruce forest, dark green grass. Darker grass under the trees due to their shadow. I stood in front of the forest.

The adventure continues…

I thought while going into the forest.


14. November 2022 08:41 1 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
4
Fortsetzung folgt… Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage.

Über den Autor

Noah Rowland A young author; one of the best writers in my high school. And a plan of getting my story SMILE chapter 2 published and to reach number 1 in horror.

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Arthur Lake Arthur Lake
I am pumped for next chapter mind just jumps to different alternatives so excited. ✔👍
March 12, 2023, 18:23
~