3
10.0k ABRUFE
Im Fortschritt - Neues Kapitel Alle 30 Tage
Lesezeit
AA Teilen

PROLOGUE

Writing a message on an old paper. Paper closer to an empty bottle. Paper on an old wooded-squared table that was about 3'1 tall. A room that was assigned to be occupied where no one will interrupt her.

An unknown girl writing while sitting on an old chair, while someone with a suited gray-metal armored and a sword preparing for her if anything happens, the knight will not hesitate.

There are loud noises outside.

They are waiting for her.

The crowds are waiting.

"It's time." The knight said, glaring at her to be ordered immediately without any hesitation.

"Don't worry, I'm done." The girl said with a low and calm tone. Facing the consequences that she'll about to face. Her eyes look very pale and her skin is white as death itself shows.
She accepted it.

She's not denying it.

She'll not run away again.

She just wanna end it.

She would've to hide her presence using a long brown poor-looking cloak. Hiding her face and the whole clothes. The girl was the one who suggested this because it represents her and their journey, all by themselves.

And decided not to show any of them.

Because is because.

"Don't worry. It'll be over soon."

She left. Leaving the note that was all left for her. She didn't even decide to put the paper in the bottle that was given to her.

She just left it there.

Dear myself.

Hey, far away guy
Are you there?
How many are you there?
Did any of us do what you were told?
It felt lonely talking to you only
If that is how the world works to you guys there
Then, I don't know
I don't know anymore


17. September 2022 11:25 0 Bericht Einbetten Follow einer Story
3
Lesen Sie das nächste Kapitel CHAPTER 1 [REVISED]

Kommentiere etwas

Post!
Bisher keine Kommentare. Sei der Erste, der etwas sagt!
~

Hast Du Spaß beim Lesen?

Hey! Es gibt noch 7 Übrige Kapitel dieser Story.
Um weiterzulesen, registriere dich bitte oder logge dich ein. Gratis!